News By Tag
News By Place
Kentucky Pain Associates Announces 3 Convenient Locations and a Growing Team
By: Kentucky Pain Associates
KPA is also a partner to other medical specialists and attorneys in the area who help personal injury victims. They hope for even greater growth to their practice over the next couple of years because of multiple locations. They've also recently hired new team members which should also contribute to the business growth.
KPA's services include everything from many procedures for pain management to having an in-house, low-cost prescription dispensary at each location so medications that are prescribed can be filled at the time of the appointment. Below is a comprehensive list of treatments KPA provides.
For patient's who are experiencing pain from an injury, KPA offers:
• Medical Evaluations
• Medications prescribed as needed
• Trigger point injection therapy as needed (see description below)
• Referrals to specialists as requested by referral sources
For patient's who are suffering from chronic pain, KPA offers the following pain management procedures:
• Trigger Point Injections
• Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection
• Lumbar Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection
• Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection
• Medial Branch Block
• Sacroiliac Joint Steroid Injection
• Cervical Facet Radiofrequency Ablation
• Lumbar Facet Radiofrequency Ablation
• Knee, Shoulder, and Hip Injections
• Facet Joint Injections
About Kentucky Pain Associates
Kentucky Pain Associates (KPA) (https://kypainassociates.com) is a high-quality medical clinic with a distinguished medical team. With offices in Louisville, Lexington, and Elizabethtown, Kentucky, KPA is positioned to be the number one place for victims of Automobile or Workers' Comp injury to find a successful treatment.