News By Tag
News By Place
Are you wearing the right size of bra?
Aria Leya: Our online luxury lingerie store gives you wide array of exotic women lingerie to select from. Select designer Bra and Panty Sets, Swimwear and Bikinis of your choice from an assortment of fabrics and colors.
• Measuring the Cup Size
To get started, all you need is a tape measure and a place to write down your measurements. Then just follow these simple instructions!
1.The Full Bust Measurement
Wearing your best fitting bra, wrap the tape measure all around your body. Make sure it stays even all the way around and hits at the halfway point of your breasts. Pull it snug and note the measurement.
2.The Band Measurement
Wrap the measuring tape all the way around your ribs, right underneath your breasts. Pull it tight and take the measurement. This is your band size.
3.Calculate Your Bra Size
Once you have these two measurements, figuring out your cup size is just a matter of some simple math. Subtract your band measurement from your full bust measurement and note the difference. Each inch of difference is a cup size. For example, if you have a one-inch difference then you are an A cup. Two inches would be a B cup, and so on.
• 3 Things to take care before buying a bra
1. Consider your lifestyle
If you travel frequently, a multiway bra that can do double or even triple duty on a trip can be worth.
2. Love fancy lingerie but have a fear of it showing
Pick a bra with beautiful yet seamless details
3. Confused between Padded or Non Padded
Unpadded bras are light and easy to wear, but don't offer much protective coverage under thin layers of clothing. Padded bras can create a push up effect and remain smooth under even the thinnest shirt, but can also feel slightly bulkier and create a push up effect.
• How to check if you are wearing the right size of bra?
1. All of your breast tissue should be encompassed within the cups and the straps shouldn't fall off your shoulders or dig in.
2. You should be able to fit two fingers underneath your bra band, no more and no less.
3. The band should sit squarely on your back and not ride up.
• How often one should keep on changing the bra in the wardrobe?
1. A good quality bra can be worn from between 6-8 months without a problem as long as it's well taken care of.
2. If possible, always hand wash and line dry your bras and store them separately in a delicate drawer.
3. Rotate the bras in your lingerie wardrobe frequently as they'll lose their shape or stretch out if used too often.Once you've found a bra that meets these fit requirements, you can move onto the fun parts of lingerie shopping with confidence.
For More Detail Visit this Website https://www.arialeya.com/