News By Tag
News By Place
Flag.io Launches Powerful Tool for Small Business Owners to Manage Their Local Directory Listings
Importance of Local SEO for Small Businesses
Local SEO (if done correctly) has quickly become one of the most effective strategies for offline businesses to gain an edge over their competitors. 64% of local customers use online search engines and directories as their main way to find local companies, 50% of consumers visit a store within a day of their local search and 18% complete a sale. This data clearly highlights the importance of local SEO efforts and their direct effect on a company's bottom line.
Long-Term Value for Small Businesses Rather Than Short Term Fixes
Flag.io was founded by a team of serial entrepreneurs that decided to build their own directory management software due to frustrations with existing solutions. While features such as instant submission, centralised listings management and analytics are also available in competing products, most of them have two major downsides:
• Duplication of listings is not detected, harming a company's SEO rather than boosting it
• No ownership of listings, meaning that business owners lose their local listings upon cancellation of their subscription
The Flag.io team is determined to offer maximum value to small business owners and allow them to take full ownership of their listings in the long-run. The tool is currently available in the US only and covers a wide range of industries. In a next step, the team will develop highly targeted industry specific listing options and expand into more geographic markets.
Directory Management Software for Fast and Convenient Listing Maintenance
With Flag.io, business owners can:
• Save time: Publish and manage company listings across 100+ search directories through one easy to use platform.
• Keep ownership of listings: Upon cancellation of a subscription with Flag.io, users will be able to keep ownership of their listings.
• Identify duplicates: Flag.io identifies duplicated listings in real time and works directly with publishers to ensure the suppression of duplications.
• Increase online visibility: Create a 'Super Listing', including rich content such as photos, product descriptions, opening hours, staff bios, payment methods, menus, etc. and attract up to 416% more views than listings without rich content.
Are you interested to know more about how Flag.io can help you boost your local SEO? Check out their website at http://flag.io!
Anna Rehermann, CMO