The Paragon Alliance Group Demonstrates Strong Partnerships with Plan Advisors
Outperforms Top-Tier TPA's in all Key Drivers in an Industry Survey
After out-performing top-tier TPA's in an independent plan sponsor survey in 2012-2013, Paragon followed-up these results by outscoring their peers in a survey conducted by Plan Advisors. Rob Wisner, The President of Paragon, contributes that the results of the survey are largely due to Paragon's commitment to quality created by a highly qualified service team, longevity in the industry and truly integrated partnerships with plan advisors and the recordkeeping platforms for which we align. According to Wisner, "We have a very strong and focused staff. Our consulting staff averages over two decades in the industry and I think this survey is a testament to their experience and dedication with working with our partners to benefit our mutual clients."
Some of the key results of the survey are below:
• Likelihood to continue doing business with The Paragon Alliance Group, LLC in the future is much higher than the average, with 93% who state they are "extremely likely" to do business with them in the future as compared to the average of 62%.
• 93% of advisors would actively promote Paragon compared to an industry average of 72%.
• Satisfaction with Paragon is higher than the average with 97% of advisors stating they are extremely satisfied (68%) or very satisfied (29%) as compared to 86% (43% extremely and 43% very) for the average.
• 79% of advisors state service levels have remained the same; 21% state an improvement. No one indicated that service has declined.
• The number of plans with The Paragon Alliance Group, LLC is higher than average (55% of advisors have more than 6 plans)
After the results were tallied, Transamerica totaled all the results and calculated a Net Promotor Score (NPS). The NPS was calculated by subtracting the detractors from the active promotors. Paragon received a total score 89, which highly exceeded the TPA average of 59.
See the full results of the survey and much more by visiting our website at www.tpagroup.com.
Modelling Excellence in Benefit Solutions
The Paragon Alliance Group provides Third Party Administration and Benefits Consultation to all types of businesses, as well as tax-exempt organizations. We guide our clients through the complex maze of rules and regulations necessary to keep their qualified retirement and Section 125 plans in compliance with all federal laws, the Internal Revenue Code and Department of Labor regulations. Our passion is to ensure your business has a retirement plan that meets the needs of you and your employees.
The Paragon Alliance Group, LLC
The Paragon Alliance Group