News By Tag
News By Place
ACI's 2nd Advanced Forum on Medical Liability Claims, Coverage & Risk Management, Oct. 27-28, NYC
That is why you cannot afford to miss American Conference Institute's 2nd National Advanced Forum on Medical Liability - Claims, Coverage and Risk Management, October 27-28, 2016 at the Andaz Wall Street in New York City. This conference will bring together an unparalleled faculty of government, medical experts, risk managers, insurance professionals, and leading plaintiffs' and defense attorneys, who will provide you with the most up-to-date information on complex medical issues and litigation hurdles, including:
• ELECTRONIC MEDICAL RECORDS, METADATA, AUDIT TRAILS: Tackling the Unique Malpractice Risks and E-Discovery Challenges
• The Latest CYBER THREATS to the Healthcare Industry: PHI Data Breaches, the Recent Alarming Wave of "RANSOMWARE ATTACKS," Growing Cybersecurity Threats to Medical Devices and Beyond
• Mitigating Exposure to Rising Healthcare BATCH CLAIMS, and Defending Against Batch Claims Once They Are Brought
• CALCULATING DAMAGES in Med Mal Cases, Catastrophic Injury & Life Planning Considerations and USING THE ACA TO MITIGATE FUTURE DAMAGES
• HOSPITAL BORNE ILLNESSES & INFECTIOUS DISEASES: What Hospitals Can Do to Mitigate Risks and Avoid Legal Implications
• HOSPITAL WORKER MISCLASSIFICATION ISSUES AND OSTENSIBLE AGENCY in Medical Malpractice - What Are the Risks?
• Does Saying Sorry Work?: An Industry Discussion of DISCLOSURE AND APOLOGY LAWS and Their Impact on Medical Malpractice
• TELEMEDICINE, 3D PRINTING, ROBOTIC SURGERY & OTHER MEDICAL DEVICE DEVELOPMENTS - Mitigating Emerging Exposures & Assess These Technologies from an Enterprise Risk Management Perspective
• OBSTETRICS: Looking at 2016's Biggest Claims Trends, New & Emerging Risks and What to Expect in the Year Ahead
• New Claims Trends Related to the U.S. Pain Crisis: Taking a Look at the Recent PRESCRIPTION OPIOID ABUSE EPIDEMIC and Its Impact on a New Wave of Med Mal Insurance Claims
• A to Z of LITIGATING YOUR MEDICAL MALPRACTICE CASE: An Examination of Each Stage Including Trial Techniques, Lining Up the Right Experts, Using Technology in Trial Presentations, and Beyond
Register now by calling: 1-888-224-2480
Or by faxing your registration form to: 1-877-927-1563.
You can also register online at www.AmericanConference.com/
Be sure to also book for the Brain Injury Master Class: Oct. 28; 2-5 p.m.