News By Tag
News By Place
Condé Nast's Top Travel Specialist Invited To White House
Zulya Rajabova owner of Silk Road Treasure Tours Invited to White House Business Council
Award winning Central Asia Tour Operator, Ms. Rajabova takes her passion for history and culture filling a clear market need. She founded Silk Road Treasure Tours to invite travelers to discover her special part of the world, Central Asia. A native of Bukhara, Uzbekistan, Zulya has been fascinated with the intriguing history, incredible culture and outstanding natural wonders of her homeland and the Great Silk Road region - and beyond.
"Ms. Zulya Rajabova provided professional, hassle-free tour arrangement services, helped secure our visas, and answered questions timely, all-in-all making for a highly enjoyable and memorable trip to a truly unique part of the world. Ms. Zulya Rajabova is not only a competent tour organizer, but we now feel like friends. " - Jonas Mendelsohn, Ph.D. & Lindy Mendelsohn
Her many endorsements and recognitions include:
• Condé Nast Traveler's Top Travel Specialist in the world for Central Asia since 2012
• TripAdvisor Travel Advocate, travel guru and wendyperrin.com founder Wendy Perrin's WOW list since 2014
• The Department of Commerce presenter to the Tourism Board of former Soviet Union Countries at the annual Special American Business Internship Training Program (SABIT)
• Northwest NJ Small Business Development Center (SBDC) 2015 Success Award Winner
• Central Asia Tour "The Riches of Central Asia" chosen by Conde Nast Traveler as a "trip of a lifetime"
• PURE Life Experiences's Central Asia Tour provider
• Educational Travel Community's member on providing Central Asia Travel
• Pacific Asia Travel Association, and Adventure Travel Trade Association Member on arranging tours to Central Asia, Caucasus and other Silk Road destinations!
"I am happy to say what a great experience we had booking Uzbekistan and Azerbaijan tour with Silk Road Treasure Tours for our clients. This area is a new destination for Americans but Zulya Rajabova and her staff made it easy to book and helped with all details - from custom made itinerary to visas." - Pat Fitzgerald Owner, Hudson Highlands Travel
As a trusted resource on Central Asia travel, she has been a guest speaker on Silk Road destinations, cultures and traditions at the Smithsonian museum, Asia society, Columbia University, New York University, United Nations, New York Public Library and College of New Jersey.
New Times Travel and many travel industry events also benefit from her unique perspective and experience as she inspires audiences to exotic travel destinations.
From a chance meeting with a tourist as a child and her first "Hello", Zulya was inspired to master foreign languages and explore the world as a devoted travel professional. Fluent in German, Russian, English, Uzbek and Farsi, she taught languages at Bukhara University in Uzbekistan. She became an interpreter, and then a tour guide for the Uzbek Tourism Ministry escorting journalists, photographers, professors, diplomats and heads of state. After settling in the United States in 2008, Zulya founded Silk Road Treasure Tours.
Her goal is to inspire everyone to travel to her homeland of Uzbekistan in the heart of Central Asia, to neighboring Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan, Caucasus and to other fascinating destinations along the ancient Silk Road.
For more information visit: http://www.silkroadtreasuretours.com.
Reservations and more information can be obtained by contacting Zulya Rajabova at (888) 745-7670 or email@example.com.
For more information about the Business Forward program please visit
Silk Road Treasure Tours
Toll free 1-888-745-7670
Page Updated Last on: Jul 05, 2016