EZ Rankings Achieves ISO-9001:2015 Certification
Learn the significant impacts that the new version will bring out.
"With this ISO-9001:2015 - the most widely accepted quality management system standard - it has been confirmed that we are dedicated to achieving customer satisfaction by providing precise systems, meeting clients' requirements as well as monitoring and consistently improving performance which makes us the leading responsive web design company in India," says Ezrankings' spokesperson. "This certification enables us to evidence high grades of service quality when bidding for contracts as well as proves that we follow internationally accepted quality management principles."
By achieving ISO-9001:2015 certification, Ezrankings is going to experience many changes in their current business and in assisting all businesses who are looking to hire a WordPress developer in India.
- Recognizes service business: This is the major change that recognizes the fact that businesses providing a service rather than products will show the term 'product' as 'goods or services'. Our team is well experienced in providing quality SEO services in India & PPC services in India.
- Senior management involvement: Latest certification requires the company to have their senior management involved more in the quality management system and also focused on the overall business.
- Emphasizes productivity and product quality: This new version will preserve the efficient process management as per the 2008 version; however it will give more importance to building desired productivity and offering improved quality for products.
- Auditor proficiency: This version will bring tight controls on auditor proficiency in order to ensure a high standard of auditing that is met and maintained in the business procedures.
- New structure and language for all standards: Annex SL is the new standard for the business structure, language and format to be used in the ISO-9001:2015 recognized procedures. This language features user friendly standards that allow easy integration between various ISO systems.
- Context of the business: This section will focus on ensuring the quality management system is integrated into the business. Results show that businesses that make ISO 9001 a significant part of the way they do business will get more benefits from ISO 9001 compliance and get less upkeep costs and hassles.
- Identify the needs of interested parties: This section understands all internal and external requirements and also identifies the concerns of stakeholders. It also ensures effective communication and association between them, the business' strategies and purpose as well as systems.
"We understand the new ISO standard is set to elevate the range of stakeholders whose requirements should be considered in the best possible manner. Once executed, we hope that the new version will guarantee a strong foundation for quality management over the next 25 years," says Ezrankings.