Marky's announced about Beluga Hybrid Caviar SALE!
By: Optimus Inc.
• the exceptional rarity of Beluga fish species;
• superior nutritional value (proteins, fat amino acids Omega-3, and Omega-6, vitamins and minerals);
• Beluga caviar is valued for its' appetizing large grade, fresh flavor, melt texture.
Every self-respecting gourmet food trader strives to have this delicacy in his store, but due to the ban on Beluga and Beluga caviar trade in U.S., substitutes are to be found.
Beluga Hybrid caviar, while being the product of cross-breeding Beluga with Siberian Sturgeon, is an above-average substitute of Beluga caviar.
Optimus Inc., d/b/a Marky's, has started the sales of Beluga Hybrid caviar this summer. Beluga Hybrid caviar has the size and flavor profile close to original Beluga caviar, while its' affordability and availability compare to ones of Siberian Sturgeon caviar, and the price tag of $123.50 per ounce gives it an advantage over expensive Beluga caviar.
Farm-raised, health-safe, nutty taste, fresh, cured with salt.
• At Marky's Online Gourmet Store:
• At Marky's Russian Store, Miami:
687 NE 79 Street, Miami, FL 33138
Mon - Fri: 9am - 7pm; Sat: 9am - 6pm; Sun: 10am - 5pm EST
• At Beluga Caviar Bar, Aventura Mall, Miami:
19575 Biscayne Blvd, Aventura, FL
Open 9:30am - 9:30pm
Limited special offer for on-line orders
20% OFF for Beluga Hybrid caviar and other caviar
for one day only, July 18th, 2016.