News By Tag
News By Location
Groundbreaking Neuroscience Online Workshop
Highly effective neuromarketing hacks revealed to boost brand and product loyalty
The workshop will take place Wednesday, June 29 and is available to marketing professionals, marketing research individuals, marketing students, and University marketing departments, as well as business owners interested in:
- Successful marketing research tools.
- Ways to measure how consumers are engaged by their brand at a deep, sub-conscious level and how they feel about their firm.
- Understanding complex consumer behaviour - everything will be explained in a transparent manner backed up with scientific facts.
- Learning practical and workable neuromarketing hacks to stimulate consumers' purchase motivation.
- Staying on top of the latest scientific research in neuromarketing.
The 40-minute workshop will teach attendees how to:
· Apply smart neuro-hacks to make their product significantly more appealing to and loved by their target audiences.
· Optimise their websites using tested and highly effective neuromarketing strategies to make their brand and products more remembered and purchased respectively.
· Measure consumers' engagement.
· Conduct affordable neuromarketing research for their case studies.
Dr. Lucia Carriero, Ph.D, academic neuroscience researcher and founder of Neuroset says: "Understanding the neutral basis of consumer behaviour and decision making is critical if we want to build deeper relationships with our targeted audience. With actionable insights into customers' feelings, unspoken needs, attitudes, and choices, we can unriddle the puzzle and know what to say, how, and when, to turn them into loyal followers."
Upon reservation, attendees will also receive (1) The Neuromarketing Coaching Guidebook - a handy guide full of tips and exercises, (2) the slides of the Tutorial Course, (3) a full recording of the Tutorial event, all of which will also be provided to people that will register but cannot attend the event.
About Neuroset: Based on neuroscience principles and cutting-edge technological infrastructures, such as brain imaging solutions, neuro-psychological tests, and biometrics, Neuroset studies what consumers watch, feel, how their emotions affect their behaviours, and how they make decisions on a deep, subconscious level. Neuroset provides businesses with the most effective, unconventional, and highly actionable solutions to make their products highly desirable, get a deeper understanding of their marketplace, and lead competition. For more information, please check http://www.neuroset.net/
To get a free invitation for the workshop (seats are limited to 100), kindly check: http://www.neuromarketingcoaching.com/
Dr. Lucia Carriero
+44 (0) 20 3637 4146