Follow on Google News
News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
This July 4th, we will celebrate "Independence Day for America's Seniors"
FindingAssistedLiving.com will launch and become your guide to finding the best assisted living and Senior Life Transition options for you or your loved ones.
Our Purpose:FindingAssistedLiving.com is a national directory, a network of professionals providing full, transparent, accurate and trustworthy information to help people find the senior transition option that is right for them or their loved ones.
FindingAssistedLiving.com is devoted to providing the best and most complete information available for those seeking assisted living options. It might be a senior apartment, a skilled nursing facility or an assisted living facility, but our mission is always to guide you to the type of personalized care that you or your loved ones need and deserve.
Physical limitations or medical conditions can make living at home a less desirable choice. Simple activities like cooking, housekeeping or bathing can become real challenges. The person who once fixed dinner for five or six guests and family members now has difficulty preparing a balanced meal for one or two people. Basic home maintenance is ignored because it is just too tiring. These seniors may not need skilled nursing care or medical supervision. An assisted living facility may offer the best blend of independent living and help where and when it is needed.
Why is FindingAssistedLiving.com a Class Apart From Other Assisted Living Directory Sites?
Because of the ways we help!
• We help you to get in touch with assisted living facilities directly and safely.
• Any licensed and professional assisted living facility can be listed in our directory; we do not limit searches to 'affiliates' or 'supporting facilities.'
• We have the support of experts, actual caregivers who have experience in finding care for their loved ones and others.
• Our site contains information about state resources, agencies and tools that will help you find the right assisted living for your loved one.
We provide additional help through our Senior Transition Pro Team, a network of professionals who can help with every aspect of transitioning to the senior lifestyle that is best for you.
The Importance of Finding the right Assisted Living Facility for You or for Loved Ones
Finding the right assisted living facility is not simple. There are many factors to consider, and it is critical that all of the personal needs of your loved one are met. This may include basic things like bathing and toileting but also social activity, mental health and recreational needs. The idea behind assisted living is to maintain a person's quality of life in a comfortable, safe environment for as long as possible.
Here are some things to remember.
• Make certain the facility has a staff that is adequate to care for the daily needs of your loved ones.
• Look for a place that has a central dining room capable of providing three meals per day (if needed and wanted). This is not only important for good nutrition, but also for the social needs it fills.
• The facility must be able to provide good nursing/medical support when needed.
• It should have personal laundry and good housekeeping services.
• Good 24-hour security should be provided along with an emergency call system for each apartment.
• It should be welcoming to family and friends and offer social activities and outings as well.
Assisted living facilities provide different options and levels of care at different costs. The most common living options provided include:
• Independent Senior Living
• Enhanced Living
• Senior Assisted Living
• Skilled Nursing
• Memory Care
• Rehab Care
• Continuing Care
• Retirement Communities
Each of these has its own advantages and drawbacks. So, how can FindingAssistedLiving.com help you?
FindingAssistedLiving.com will provide you with hundreds of assisted living facilities and senior care options. The ultimate choice must remain with you, but FindingAssistedLiving.com will guide you to the very best senior life option for your needs. In addition, our Senior Transition Pro Team can give professional advice on every possible aspect of this most important matter. These are critical decisions that will affect the future health and happiness of your loved one or yourself.
Don't try to do all of this yourself and do not leave it to 'amateur experts.' Starting July 4th, 2016, FindingAssistedLiving.com will be there to help you find the best assisted living facility and senior life transition choices for you, your family and your loved ones. You may contact FAL at 866-333-2657
Page Updated Last on: Jun 11, 2016