News By Tag
News By Place
Eve Ash Presents Expert Webinar on Leadership Development
Eve is an inspirational speaker and renowned for her practical strategies, powerful communication style and memorable presentations.
In this webinar, Eve will discuss how mindsets and attitudes have a bigger impact on success than any other factor. She will present several ways to overcome limiting mindsets and create motivation to achieve goals.
Key points of this webinar will be:
- Discovering the 2 key attitudes for success and the impact of personal scripts on performance and potential
- Discovering how to develop and use a winning mindset so everyone at an organization achieves goals
- Overcoming the 3 top fears that cause people to sabotage personal performance and remain stuck in a career
- Finding out how to use "Lands of W" to improve team communication
- Learning the proven 4 step formula for achieving goals
- Gaining confidence in presenting vision, plans, decisions and ideas
- Explaining, clarifying and influencing with action oriented communication
Click here (http://www.bizlibrary.com/
This webinar is approved for 1 recertification credit hour (general HR) toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR through the HR Certification Institute as well as 1 recertification credit hour (PDC) toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP through the Society of Human Resource Management.
About the Presenter, Eve Ash:
Eve Ash is an entrepreneur who founded SEVEN DIMENSIONS in 1979. She has produced over 700 videos on management, communication, service, best practice, health and motivation, winning over 160 international awards.
For many years she produced the Ash-Quarry range, with psychologist Peter Quarry. Her more recent work includes Cutting Edge Communication Comedy, Insights & Strategies, a multi-award winning feature documentary SHADOW OF DOUBT about a wrongful conviction in Tasmania, FINDING MY MAGIC SERIES of cartoons to teach children confidence and she is currently completing a feature documentary, FAMILY SECRETS and a series on wrongful convictions:
Eve has won an Australian Businesswoman of the Year award and her books Rewrite Your Life! and Rewrite Your Relationships!
BizLibrary is a leading provider of online employee training solutions. Our award-winning online training library contains more than 5,000 micro-video lessons, video courses, interactive videos, and elearning courses covering a wide variety of topic areas and includes additional support materials to further increase learning retention.
Our learning technology platform is powerful and easy to use. All of our online training solutions are mobile-ready, allowing learners unlimited access to training content on any device, anytime and anywhere for true just-in-time learning. Engage your employees and drive business results by improving the way your employees learn with BizLibrary. Learn more at www.bizlibrary.com.