News By Tag
News By Location
Private Home Decision Makers of Washington State Get New Home Improvement Website -[Exclusive]
This is to announce that in association with HGRBS, private home decision makers of the State of Washington now have a new website specialized in troubleshooting and overcoming common contract-related challenges in home improvement.
As a privately sponsored offering, it is perhaps the only of its kind in the state. Part of the reason for this supposed uniqueness is that, apart from focus on matters of contract-related home maintenance and improvement operation issues, there are no other residential or private dwelling issues which warrant more attention.
There is apparently no other residential property agenda aside from that which affects resident ability towards maximizing enhancement of the comforts and conveniences of the private home.
Subsequently, "Private Home Priorities" is devoted to sharing crucial general information, advice, consultation, and support relative to conduct of contract-related home maintenance and improvement projects in the state of Washington.
The primary emphasis, in this respect, is on facilitating self-empowerment among residents to whom this applies. Such encouragement for residents taking this initiative is towards making better decisions about and getting better results from the people hired to assist with their special home maintenance and improvement objectives.
There is very special consideration of the need for applicable residents to seek and to achieve deeper insights into resident-contractor relations, thereby, to be aptly prepared to not only increase their leverage in contract negotiations, but, as much to screen out dishonest people with increased precision.
The home page "Private Home Priorities - State of Washington (http://private-
"Albeit that there are other crucial concerns of the private home setting, our primary concerns on this site are to inspire your efforts towards:
1. Ensuring that you are financially sound enough to authorize the nature of home maintenance or improvement project you have in mind;
2. Ensuring that you are as familiar as possible about how your nature of home project is correctly done before calling in trades people to successfully deliver;
3. Ensuring that you have adequate protocol or a working system for scouting, selecting, declining, hiring, firing, and/or settling with individual contractors and/or contract firms;
4. Knowing which remedial actions you can take in the event you feel/are threatened by dishonest contractors;
5. Knowing which remedial actions you can take in case you feel/are defrauded by dishonest contractors;
6. Ensuring that the individual contractors/
There are yet more pages to be added, including one which accommodates personal stories by Washingtonian private home decision makers related to their own contract-related home experiences.
"Private Home Priorities - Washington" has promise of being one of the leading sites Washingtonian private home decision makers will confer with when it comes to the deep matters of home maintenance and improvement issues in the state. For sure, this new site is destined to be a favorite in the state of Washington because this is the only website which addresses these issues and nothing but these issues, devoted especially to them. It is personal.
Interested parties can browser for: Private Home Priorities - Washington
Prepared & Published by R.B. Roberts in association with HGRBS
Page Updated Last on: May 29, 2016