Readers Guide for Reddick's acclaimed southern novel to be released
Discussion questions for Niles Reddick's DRIFTING TOO FAR FROM THE SHORE are now available for bookgroups, bookclubs, teachers and other interested readers
By: Summertime Publications
For readers interested in gathering together to discuss Niles Reddick's novel, a Readers Guide with Discussion Questions is now available.
Discussion Questions for Niles Reddick's DRIFTING TOO FAR FROM THE SHORE
1. What does the title DRIFTING TOO FAR FROM THE SHORE mean to you?
2. What kind of person is Muddy? Does she remind you of anyone you know? How would you desribe her sense of humor? What would you think of her if you met her face to face, seeing her only from the outside?
3. Is Muddy too old to embark on new friendships?
4. How does Muddy enjoy life? Who are the people she cares about and why?
5. Is DRIFTING TOO FAR FROM THE SHORE a southern novel? Why or why not?
6. Critics have praised Muddy's wryly humorous voice as authentic and completely convincing. Does it disturb you as a reader to know that she was written by a man?
7. Do Muddy's opinions shock you? Why or why not?
8. Did you laugh when reading DRIFTING? What scenes struck you as funny and why?
9. How do the tragedies of the past affect Muddy? How did she affect them? Why is she thinking so much about them?
10. Does Muddy have power? If she does, what is its source and what does she do with it?
11. Is Muddy heroic? What is a hero?
* * *
DRIFTING TOO FAR FROM THE SHORE by Niles Reddick (ISBN978-1940333090)
For more news and information Follow Summertime on Twitter @summertimeP or on Facebook /SummertimePublications or on our Website http://www.summertimepublications.com/
Readers may now preorder from their favorite bookstore on IndieBound or directly online http://www.amazon.com/
Page Updated Last on: May 29, 2016