News By Tag
News By Place
From Meters to 'Smart Data': EDP Distribuição to present a case study at Meter Asset Management
SMi's 3rd annual Meter Asset Management conference will feature an array of case studies from UK and European detailing the latest developments from their own smart meter roll out programmes.
Against this backdrop, SMi's 3rd annual Meter Asset Management conference, taking place on 20th - 21st June in London, UK, will offer a comprehensive analysis of the advantages of smart meters, including case studies from the utility companies themselves. The two-day event will dissect the obstacles involved in installing and managing smart meters, and will provide the ideal platform to engage with peers and industry leaders to discuss the best strategies to meet the 20-20-20 target.
Furthermore, SMi is proud to announce that Paulo Parreira, Associate Director at EDP Distribuição will be leading a case study at 11:00 on Day Two titled From Meters to 'Smart Data'. His presentation will cover the following key points:
• Evolution on meters to become smart: EDP Distribuição's point of view
• Supply chain and life cycle: Lessons learnt
• Why do we need smart meters?
• Smart meter rollout: How to best deal with all this data?
Speaker Panel includes:
• Arjaan van den Born, Risk Manager, Stedin
• Colin Down, Senior Policy Manager, Smarter Metering, Ofgem
• Marcello Bondesan, Head of Energy Asset Development, HERA
• Paulo Pereira, Associate Director, EDP Distribuição
• Arjan Bregman, Meter Asset Manager, Stedin
• Dennis Palmer, Head of GB Smart Meter Programme Liaison, Smart Energy GB
• Duncan Carter, Smart Metering Strategy Manager, Co-operative Energy
• John Flaherty, Head of Commercial, Ovo Energy
• Harish Rajani, Smart Metering Systems & Data Manager, Thames Water
• Jim Butler, Head of Delivery and Business Engagement - Smart Metering, EDF Energy
• Joan Whitehead, Chief Operating Officer, Data and Communications Company
To view the full speaker line-up and conference programme, visit http://www.smi-
Plus don't miss the interactive post-conference workshop taking place on 22nd June 2016:
Smart meter asset management through the use of data
Hosted by: John Cowburn, Owner/Director, Smart Energy Networks
+44 (0) 20 7827 6140