Follow on Google News
News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Vacation Rental Owner Proclaims Ocho Rios JA Best Place to Experience Many Bucket List Items
Experienced traveler and owner of Jamaica Ocean View Villa says Ocho Rios is not only beautiful, but can also satisfy those seeking unique experiences while thrilling adventurers and families alike.
By: Jamaica Ocean View Villa
Travelling to new places and dream destinations is also very popular among bucket list keepers. A recent survey conducted by Global Connections, Inc. revealed its members ranked the Caribbean 2nd overall for their dream destinations.
"That is no surprise," says Cavel Capalbo, owner-operator of Jamaica Ocean View Villa. "The Caribbean will always be preferred by vacationers because of its abundance of beauty and tropical weather. Jamaica is the island gem because of all of our splendid beaches, and we are also culturally diverse with a very rich history."
What about the town of Ocho Rios in the Saint Ann parish that Cavel calls her 'home in paradise'? "Ocho Rios is so exciting right now," answers Cavel. "We have a lot of wonderful experiences to offer people who come here, and the list keeps growing." In fact, she says vacationers coming to Ocho Rios can fulfill many of their bucket list items, including:
• Walk Under a Waterfall at Dunn's River Falls. Unlike Niagara Falls' powerful streams, the moderate cascade of the waterfalls in Dunn's River invites the playful adventurer to walk right under the tropical flows.
• Ride a Horse on the Beach. The friendly staff at Jamaica Ocean View Villa have arranged countless horse rides along popular beaches in Ochi for guests longing for this majestic experience. Book now through 6/30 and get a free horseback on the beach tour with your Jamaica Travel Saver Card, free for Villa guests.
• Zip Line Through a Forest. You can coast along a zip line amid our lush interior canopies for an exhilarating feat of adventure. Guests at Cavel's Villa receive significant price reductions on a triple traverse zipline adventure over the White River Valley with their Jamaica Travel Saver Card, free for guests thru 6/30/16.
• Swim with the Dolphins at Dolphin Cove. Enjoy the thrill and love of these amazing animals at must-visit Dolphin Cove in Ocho Rios. Get 2-for-1 Ultimate Dolphin Swim packages when you stay at Jamaica Ocean View Villa.
• Go Bobsledding -Olympic Style. Take a fast and furious bobsled ride on a track modeled after the famous Jamaica Olympic Bobsled Team; and you can do so without all the cold and ice.
• Swing from a Tarzan Rope at the amazing Blue Hole in Ocho Rios, newly opened to the public. This enchanting waterfall-fed swimming hole takes on elements of a lagoon, complete with crisp turquoise waters and tarzan ropes you can swing from!
• Pay Homage to a Legend at Bob Marley's childhood home and memorial site in Nine Mile, St. Ann/Ocho Rios. Visit Jamaicaoceanviewvilla.com for special pricing on this retrospective experience of the King of Reggae.
• Go River-Rafting on Jamaica's Rio Bueno river here in Ochi. Safely shoot through Class II rapids with your certified instructor. You can also choose to solo it and go river tubing.
• Ride a Segway. Master the modern personal transport technology of the Segway as you embark on an eco-friendly tour of a tropical forest, secret gardens, and magnificent fruits and flora. This one makes your bucket list, and sustainable tourism.
• Take My Family to a Unique Destination. If your aspiration is to take your loved ones on the trip of a lifetime, then Ocho Rios Jamaica is the place! In addition to these bucket list items, we offer cultural diversity and warm hospitatlity that kindles togetherness. Rather than searching for kid friendly hotels in Ocho Rios, Cavel suggests looking at family-friendly vacation rentals like hers.
• Go to Jamaica, or as we've been known to say: "Come to Jamaica," and experience everything your heart desires by staying with us in Ocho Rios. Most activities are child-friendly, and there are countless family fun packages to delight every member in your group.
Ocho Rios weather is perfect for all manner of exploration and adventure, not to mention relaxation and fun-in-the-sun. Cavel's family run private Villa is a Jamaica vacation rental in Ocho Rios that is open to all guests, whether you are coming with your young family, multi-generational families, couples or a group of ladies. For bookings and all Villa information, visit us here http://jamaicaoceanviewvilla.com.
For details about the Jamaica Travel Saver Card specials, bucket list itineraries, and other package deals offered at Jamaica Ocean View Villa, click here: http://www.jamaicaoceanviewvilla.com/
About Cavel Capalbo
Cavel and her husband are passionate about travelling the world and have been active travelers for over 25 years. They have been to Thailand, Canada, the U.K., U.S., Switzerland and several island nations in the Caribbean. So, what makes Jamaica and Ocho Rios stand out from all the rest? "I think the culture here in Jamaica is what really shines through," answers Cavel. "Jamaicans know how to get over things quickly. We're a very open people, and we are willing to try anything if it looks like a positive solution."
Account Email Address Account Phone Number Disclaimer Report Abuse
Page Updated Last on: Jun 07, 2016