News By Tag
News By Location
Children's Hospital To Announce Multi-million Dollar Corporate Donation
Key features of the new building, which is currently under construction, include:
- 245,000 square feet of new space.
- A new neonatal intensive care unit with 44-private rooms.
- A new inpatient/outpatient-
- A family lounge and resource center overlooking a rooftop garden.
- Light-filled pedestrian walkways.
- Two levels of parking.
A special check presentation and naming ceremony will take place at 10 a.m. followed by a tour of the construction project. Attendees can view artist renderings, as well as a 3-D Lego model of the new building.
Children's Hospital representatives, ambassador patients, and members of the donating corporation will be on hand for interviews following the announcement.
Media interested in covering the event should meet Public Relations Manager Erica Estep at the entrance of the construction project, located at the corner of White Avenue and 21st Street, at 9:45 a.m.
Learn more about Children's Hospital's new building expansion at https://www.etch.com/