News By Tag
News By Location
U.S. Air Force, Royal Air Force, German Air Force, BAE Systems to meet in London next week
Latest confirmed attendees for Air Mission Planning include U.S. Air Force, Joint Helicopter Command HQ, Royal Air Force, German Air Force, Royal Saudi Air Force, DSTL, European Air Group, BAE Systems, Lockheed Martin, Airbus, Saab and many more
By: SMi Group
The 2-day event programme includes 15 unique briefings from military and government representatives and the leading industry providers from 8 countries. Day One features regional updates, with a focus on the planning process for air operations and real time mission support, and a panel discussion on "Contemporary Concepts of Operation for Successful and Safe Air Mission Planning in Challenging Environments"
The expert speaker line up for 2016 includes key decision makers from U.S. Air Force, NATO, French Air Force, Italian Air Force Staff, Czech Air Force, Movement Coordination Centre Europe, Defence Geographic Centre, RAF Northolt, NLR, HP Enterprise Services, BAE Systems, Saab and Inzpire.
For the full agenda breakdown with all speakers and their topics please visit www.airmissionplanning.co.uk/
Benefits of attending:
• AMP 2016 provides a platform for the advancement of air operations planning, bringing together those at the heart of systems operation, development and integration
• Deliberate the requirements of the contemporary operational environment
• Develop advanced strategies for the planning process
• Explore Interoperability for coalition operations and joint fires
• Hear the very latest technological developments from research and industry that are enhancing mission support, reducing workload and improving combat effectiveness
AMP 2016 gold sponsors are Hewlett Packard Enterprise. The event is also sponsored by BAE Systems.
For sponsorship enquiries contact Sadia Malick on +44 (0) 207 827 6748 or email smalick@smi-
For media enquiries contact Julia Rotar on + 44 (0) 207 827 6088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For delegate enquiries contact James Hitchen on +44 (0) 207 827 6054 or email to jhitchen@smi-
7th annual Air Mission Planning Conference
20-21 April 2016
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Contact tel: +44 (0) 207 827 6054
---- END ----
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-