News By Tag
News By Location
Park Lawn to Host Planning for Children with Special Needs Seminar on May 23
Presenters include Greg Zibricky, President of Provider Group Wealth Advisors and Author of F.A.M.I.L.Y Autism Guide (Your Financial Blueprint for Autism) and Amy Delaney, Attorney of Delaney Delaney and Voorn.
Topics that will be covered include:
• Estate Planning for a Child with Special Needs
• Planning for the Future - Guardianship v. Powers of Attorney for Children with Special Needs
• Insurance (Funding the SNT)
• When can my child qualify for my Social Security benefits?
• Should you choose Obamacare over Medicaid?
• How to help your children enroll in and maintain benefits
Please register by May 16. To register visit: www.parklawn.com or call (708) 435-6867.
About Park Lawn
Park Lawn provides services that promote independence, choice and access to community living for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Services include: adult developmental training, vocational services, supported employment, residential opportunities, and recreational activities. Founded in 1955, by a small group of parents, today over 500 individuals are enrolled in Park Lawn's programs. These individuals have the opportunity to pursue a life of productivity, independence and happiness the same as any other individual.
Cynthia San Miguel