News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
FantasyPros Releases 2016 Fantasy Baseball In-Season Advice Tools
Provides Fantasy Baseball Owners With Customized Expert Advice for Their Teams All Season Long
Fantasy baseball players can use My Playbook MLB with one league for free while accessing an advice portal specific to their team. A premium tool is available both on the web and on mobile devices. The platform is built using FantasyPros award-winning recommendation system along with their consensus expert rankings and projections to give fantasy baseball owners the advantage they need to win their league championship.
Along with an array of free tools and reports, the premium offering features:
• Lineup Optimization Assistant: get customized advice based on our expert rankings and projections to quickly see your optimal lineup.
• Waiver Assistant: spot the next waiver wire gem before everyone else does and upgrade your roster.
• Customized News and Alerts: news for players on your fantasy baseball team and around the league, with lineup and breaking news alerts.
• Trade Analyzer: quickly see how a trade nets out for you and the other team.
• Trade Finder: get trade recommendations that mutually benefit both teams. (web only)
• League Analyzer: see how adds, drops, and trades are affecting teams in your league; get projected standings for your entire league.
• Research Assistant: extend My Playbook advice and functionality to any website, with a browser tool that lets you see player news and league availability on any web page (web only)
The premium version of My Playbook is available for $24.95 on the web, which allows users to import an unlimited number leagues and grants them premium access on the mobile app. The FantasyPros Baseball mobile app is available in the Apple App Store for free. Premium access is available in-app for $9.99 which includes an unlimited number of league imports and access to all advanced tools. The Android version will be available in April.
"Our in-season suite of tools picks up where our award-winning Draft Wizard leaves off. The improved tools on the web will allow users to dominate in-season once the draft is over. We're also very happy to offer a full-featured fantasy baseball app this year, letting users get the best fantasy baseball advice on their mobile devices. We look forward to giving our users the edge they need to win their fantasy baseball leagues," said David Kim, co-founder of FantasyPros.
Learn more about the enhanced features for this year's My Playbook suite of tools: http://www.fantasypros.com/
Available on the web:
From the Apple App Store:
FantasyPros aggregates and rates expert advice from around the web to make it easy for fantasy players to receive accurate advice. Their suite of products and services include Expert Accuracy Ratings; a Draft Wizard™ service that provides a full suite of preseason tools; a Who Should I Start? tool that instantly provides recommendations from all the experts, and a My Playbook™ tool that imports your fantasy league and provides personalized news and advice. FantasyPros also helps industry experts by providing tools that make it easier to produce and publish high-quality fantasy content. FantasyPros is a privately held company headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada. More information regarding FantasyPros can be found at http://www.fantasypros.com. (http://www.fantasypros.com/)