News By Tag
News By Location
Leading IP Attorneys from Allergan, Sandoz, and Teva Join ACI's Hatch-Waxman Advisory Board
Stephanie Butler, Division Manager with ACI remarked that "ACI is pleased to have these three leading in-house IP attorneys join our Hatch-Waxman Advisory Board. We are honored that they have agreed to join and share their wealth of experience in this area with us and with our delegates as we shaped this year's agenda."
Lisa Piccolo, Senior Industry Manager, Life Sciences and Health Care with ACI, noted that, "it is an extraordinary opportunity to confer with these attorneys as well as the rest of the Board. They have been so generous to share war stories and practical advice not only with us, but also with conference delegates on essential matters of Paragraph IV practice"
ACI's Hatch-Waxman Series Advisory Board (http://hatch-
- Mark Bowditch, Vice President - Intellectual Property and Litigation , Coherus BioSciences
- Debra Condino, Senior Vice President, Chief Intellectual Property Counsel Allergan, Inc.
- Guy Donatiello, Senior Vice President, Intellectual Property, Endo Pharmaceuticals
- Brian Hirsch, Head, US Patent Litigation, Sandoz Inc.
- Lisa A. Jakob, Legal Director, IP Litigation, Merck & Company
- Staci Julie, SVP and Chief IP Counsel, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- James P. Leeds, Assistant General Patent Counsel, Eli Lilly & Company
- Jeffrey N. Myers, Ph.D., Vice President & Assistant General Counsel, Pfizer Inc
- Mark Rachlin, Senior Patent Counsel-Litigation, GlaxoSmithKline
- Carmen M. Shepard, Senior Vice President, Global Policy and Regulatory Counsel, Mylan
- Pearl T. L. Siew, Senior Vice President and Head Intellectual Property, Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Meg Snowden, VP, Intellectual Property, Impax Laboratories
- Peter Waibel, Head, US Patent Litigation, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Timothy X. Witkowski, M.S., J.D., Executive Director & Executive Counsel, Intellectual Property, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Stephen R. Auten, Partner, Chair of Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences Litigation, Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP (Former Vice President, IP, Sandoz, Inc.)
- George W. Johnston, Counsel, Gibbons P.C. (Former Vice President & Chief Patent Counsel, Hoffmann-La Roche)
- David H. Silverstein, M.S., J.D., Partner, Axinn, Veltrop & Harkrider LLP (Former Senior Legal Director, Intellectual Property, Par Pharmaceutical Companies, Inc.)
- Shashank Upadhye, Partner, Amin Talati & Upadhye ((Former Vice President - Global Intellectual Property, Apotex, Inc.)
American Conference Institute
A unique organization, American Conference Institute is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world.
Staffed by industry specialists, lawyers and other professionals, American Conference Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge.
Headquartered in New York and led by Leigh Gilmore, Senior Vice President, and Lisa Riley, Managing Director, American Conference Institute has grown to produce more than 220 events each year, attended by thousands of senior delegates from across the country.
Full information on this conference can be found at AmericanConference.com/