News By Tag
News By Location
Understanding the Value of Big Data - The Kingdom Big Data & Analytics Summit Coming Soon
To be held on the 26th - 27th April 2016 at the Marriott Hotel, the summit will bring global visionaries and key figures from the IT industry together to highlight the importance of Big Data & Analytics to government and organisations within Saudi Arabia and GCC region, as part of a strategy geared towards innovation, productivity, sustainability and efficiency.
Lenovo and Intel become Gold Sponsors of the summit
Peer Review is delighted to welcome both Lenovo and Intel onboard as Gold Sponsors for the Kingdom Big Data & Analytics Summit - two technology companies at the forefront of the global Big Data movement.
Big Data & Analytics is very quickly evolving, and is now widely adopted by the world's leading organisations. This increases the demands placed upon technology, with higher speeds, scale and system resources required to support new and increased workloads.
There are a number of options available when organisations come to selecting the optimal server platform to meet their individual requirements, however it is Lenovo that have moved to the head of the pack with the innovative System x M5 servers. Running the Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 processors, and with up to 36 cores per server, Lenovo System x servers deliver an innovative solution, performance and affordability for organisations at every stage of Big Data adoption.
Beyond the server hardware advantages, Lenovo System x servers also support validated Reference Architectures with a wide range of Big Data & Analytics software. With the support of Lenovo's worldwide professional services and support to guide implementation, many are turning to the technology provider as an integral component of their Big Data & Analytics strategy, and Peer Review is proud of this new partnership with such a key organisation within the industry.
The Kingdom Big Data & Analytics Summit agenda has now taken shape, and features some very exciting special guest speakers and topics, including confirmed key presentations from government, healthcare, oil & gas, telcos, banks, shipping, technology vendors and many more. The agenda was pre-defined at an early stage by the members of the Advisory Board, and has been shaped based upon consultation with these key figures.
Topics will include:
· Data Science for efficiency
Those in attendance can expect to gain invaluable insight into what to invest on, where to invest and what the main driver of the investment in Big Data will be. They will gain exposure to the very latest in cost-effective Big Data solutions, as well as the opportunity to meet and network with the biggest global names in IT and Big Data.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
• Understand how your business can use Big Data to drive business growth and profit
• Discover how data analytics will change the way you make your products, market your services or engage with your customers
• Learn from the success of early Big Data adopters in the region and abroad
• Find out how 20 Big Data use cases drive business performance for the world's biggest telecommunications companies
• Understand how data science creates value for major oil and gas companies, airlines, banks & government agencies
• Get inside tips from the best in the business on how to keep your customers engaged and loyal
• Important use cases on Big Data implementation from key government entities
• Big Data innovation concepts from different industry verticals and sectors
• Regional case studies of Big Data success
• Industry reviews on open source technology, software, tools and techniques
Only platform in the region for exchanging industry ideas, knowledge sharing and peer review
For more information on how to attend, participate or become a sponsor of the Kingdom Big Data & Analytics Summit, to be held on the 26th-27th April 2016, contact Peer Review today!
Telephone: +971 4 392 8974
Peer Review - Bringing great minds together
+971 4 392 8974