O&M and Lifecycle Management Strategies for CCGT Power Plants Conference 2016
Maximise your plant performance to keep up with the competing market
By: T.A.Cook Conferences
The agenda will deliver real-life operationally focused case studies and expert presentations, all aimed at equipping you with practical lessons learned and advice that you can take back to your operational environment.
Join the conference in Birmingham in May 2016 to hear a range of user case studies covering a wide selection of operational, technical and strategic themes, ranging from fleet management, to O&M strategies, plant reliability and efficiency, gas turbine life extension and maintenance approaches, contracting approaches, spare parts management, outage management and performance, and more.
Key conference topics will include:
- Effective CCGT fleet O&M
- O&M contracting - OEM LTSA, vs 3rd party, vs self-performance of maintenance
- Meeting increased flexibility requirements through fast start ups and turn down rates
- CCGT upgrade - project scope, execution and outcome
- Improving plant efficiency and profitability through effective planning and maintenance
- Capital spare parts tracking and management
- Plant mothballing and preservation
- European Energy Market - Capacity Mechanism
- Gas turbine maintenance approaches and best practice
- Gas turbine control system performance and upgrade
- Insurance industry guidance and considerations
- Implementing appropriate training and staff competency management
- Monitoring and maintenance of boiler and heat recovery steam generator (HRSG)
With a core focus on how users can deliver efficient plant operations and reliability, this strategic event is Europe's leading operationally focused CCGT O&M conference.
Visit the event web site for details.