News By Tag
News By Location
Boise Welcomes Pedego Electric Bikes Store — a New Jewel in the Bicycle-loving Treasure Valley
Power up Hills With Ease, Breeze Through Headwinds, Track Through Snow or Gravel and Commute to Work Without Breaking a Sweat on Electric Bikes
Dan and Nicole were inspired to open the Pedego Boise electronic bike store because they love the outdoors and the bike-friendly community of Boise. Nicole said, “We were hooked from the first time we rode the Trail Tracker bikes.” Dan said, “Riding Pedego electric bikes is a fun way to get out, get some exercise and enjoy all of the beautiful trails and sights here in Boise.”
Pedego Electric Bikes CEO Don DiCostanzo is happy to welcome Dan and Nicole to the Pedego family. “Boise is known for its scenic cycling paths, and we’re delighted that Pedego Boise has been embraced by the community.”
Pedego Boise is conveniently located in the heart of the Treasure Valley across the street from the Boise Greenbelt, which follows the gorgeous Boise River. From the store, riders can enjoy many bike paths, including the paths in Barber Park, Marion Williams Park, Julia Davis Park, and Ann Morrison Park.
Nearby destinations include the Boise Broncos Stadium and Lucky Peak Reservoir as well as many of Treasure Valley’s best restaurants. From tranquil paved paths to rugged summit passes, Pedego electric bicycles let everyone enjoy the scenic rides and ride longer, farther and faster than they could on a standard pedal bike.
Pedego Boise's Grand Opening Celebration is on Saturday, March 12.
· The event takes place from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
· Refreshments will be served.
· The public is invited to attend.
Grand Opening activities will include:
· Ribbon-cutting ceremony with Mayor/Councilperson in attendance.
· Free test rides.
· A guided group ride.
· A raffle for prizes, including free rental coupons.
Visitors to Pedego Boise will find a variety of Pedego models including colorful Comfort Cruisers, sporty Interceptors, sleek City Commuters, robust Trail Trackers, sturdy Stretch cargo bikes, spirited Ridge Rider mountain bikes, and convenient Latch folding bikes — all powered by Pedego motors and lithium ion batteries.
· Ribbon Cutting with Boise Mayor/Councilmember
· Bike Trails: Pedego Boise is located across the street from the Boise Greenbelt, which follows the gorgeous Boise River. Nearby bike paths are in Barber Park, Marion Williams Park, Julia Davis Park, and Ann Morrison Park.
· Colorful Pedego Bikes: Pedego Boise boasts a variety of Pedego models including colorful Comfort Cruisers, sporty Interceptors, sleek City Commuters, robust Trail Trackers, sturdy Stretch cargo bikes, and convenient Latch folding bikes — all powered by Pedego motors and lithium ion batteries.
About Pedego Boise
Pedego Boise is the region’s premier location offering sales and rentals of Pedego electric bikes. Conveniently located at 393 W Parkcenter Blvd, Boise, ID 83706, Pedego Boise is across the street from one of the region's most bucolic bike paths on the Boise Greenbelt. Hours are 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Tuesdays through Saturdays and 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Sundays. Call (208) 385-0036 to arrange a free test ride or rental. Visit https://www.pedegoelectricbikes.com/