Architectural, Engineering, Environmental Construction Design-Build Firm Available for Acquisition

The firm operates nationally with job sites across the United States and territories.
 
 
Engineering firm
Engineering firm
FAIRHOPE, Ala. - March 1, 2016 - PRLog -- William Bruce is pleased to announce that William Bruce Business Sales & Acquisitions, LLC has been selected to assist in the transfer of ownership interests of a large architectural, engireering, environmental and construction company offering complete design and build services.

The company has experienced rapid growth from $2.5M revenue in 2011 to over $23M in 2015.

"We are pleased to have been selected," said William Bruce, "for this important assignment.  This business has an outstanding record and enjoys a well earned reputation for dependable and quality service."

The firm's main focus is public work with approximately 80% of revenue coming from the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). The remaining 20% is split primarily between the Army Core of Engineers, United States Navy, and the United States Coast Guard. This work is performed throughout the United States including Puerto Rico.

William Bruce said present ownership is committed to a seamless transition and will thoroughly train a new owner in all aspects of the business.

Interested parties should contact William Bruce at (251) 990-5934 or by email at Will@WilliamBruce.org.  A non-disclosure agreement and qualifying financial information are required to receive details of this opportunity.

Contact
William Bruce, Accredited Business Intermediary
William Bruce Business Sales & Acquisitions, LLC

Contact
William Bruce, ABI
***@williambruce.org
281-990-5934
End
Email:***@williambruce.org Email Verified
Tags:Architectural firm for sale, Engineering firm for sale, Construction firm for sale
Industry:Engineering
Location:Fairhope - Alabama - United States
Subject:Mergers
Account Email Address Verified     Account Phone Number Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse



Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share