News By Tag
News By Place
San Jose Luxury Retirement Community Now Under Construction
Oakmont of San Jose is accepting move-in reservations and other inquiries now.
By: Oakmont Senior Living
Oakmont of San Jose will cater to active seniors in search of resort-style amenities and continuing care services. “San Jose is a great city for seniors to live,” said Crystal Robinson, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Oakmont Senior Living. “Residents and their families will enjoy our community’s close proximity to great dining and shopping at Santana Row as well as excursions to popular destinations like the Winchester Mystery House and San Jose Museum of Art.”
To meet the diverse demands of vibrant and refined seniors, the community’s amenity package for all residents includes:
• Gourmet meals served in a restaurant-style dining room, with a full menu designed and prepared by a five-star executive chef and culinary team
• On and off-site recreational and social activities
• A library, movie theater with plush seating, full-size fitness center with exercise classes and activity rooms with scheduled social events, games, arts and crafts
• An onsite salon and day spa, private dining room, flower and vegetable garden, walking paths and a pet park
• Maintenance, housekeeping and laundry services are provided
• Chauffeured transportation and concierge services to make daily tasks even easier
Oakmont of San Jose will offer specialized care services that promote continued wellness, including a nurse onsite 7-days a week, 24-hour care staff, and a Concierge Physician Program where participating residents can see their doctor without leaving the community. Additionally, Oakmont of Concord will provide comprehensive memory care services for individuals with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
Care options are customized to the needs of each resident and will include medication management, housekeeping, health monitoring and assessments, grooming assistance, dietary guidance, diabetic programs, escort services to offsite appointments and activities, appointment coordination and temporary in-home care. For more information, call (408) 915-3272 or visit www.OakmontOfSanJose.com.
About Oakmont Senior Living:
Headquartered in Santa Rosa, Oakmont Senior Living is an award-winning developer of luxury, resort-style senior communities, recognized for quality of craftsmanship and excellence of care and services. Family owned and operated, Oakmont is dedicated to creating high-quality communities that enhance the world of retirement living. With a focus on customer service and attention to detail, Oakmont leads the senior housing industry in providing innovative programs and services that enrich resident experiences and offer peace of mind for families. For more information about Oakmont, visit www.oakmontseniorliving.com.
Brook Flagg, Desmond & Louis Public Relations
Page Updated Last on: Feb 16, 2016