News By Tag
News By Location
Simone International Introduces New Line of Competitively Priced Cognac
Pierre Patou Cognac is Now Available to Beverage Distributors Nationwide
Simone International prides itself on its delivery of premium products at highly competitive pricing. With suggested retail prices ranging from $24.99 to $59.99, Patou Cognac brings consumers first-class flavors at an unbeatable value.
Imported directly from Cognac, France, Pierre Patou boasts four separate varietals– Patou VS, Patou VSOP, Patou XO and Patou XO Black each presented at 40% alcohol by volume. The striking, upscale packaging effortlessly complements its refined tastes and smooth aromas.
Patou VS is presented at 40% alcohol by volume (80 proof). The suggested retail price is $24.99.
· Color: Medium to light
· Nose: Young fruit, green apple and peaches
· Taste: Full-bodied with overtones of fruit with a very nice and balanced finish
Patou VSOP is presented at 40% alcohol by volume (80 proof). The suggested retail price is $29.99.
· Color: Antique amber color
· Nose: Sweet floral aromas with vanilla and chocolate overtones
· Taste: Wonderful essence from the signature “eaux-de-vie”
Patou XO is presented at 40% alcohol by volume (80 proof). The suggested retail price is $49.99.
· Color: Medium to dark
· Nose: Young aged wood with the essence of vanilla
· Taste: Shows depth on palette with a taste of dry fruit, comes across as very smooth with a nice long duration
Patou XO Black is presented at 40% alcohol by volume (80 proof). The suggested retail price is $59.99.
· Color: Dark, deep copper color
· Nose: Warm, buttery caramel with anise seed aroma deepening into candied orange and gingerbread
· Taste: Medium-bodied with caramelized pear, peach and apple notes leading to a smooth and voluptuous finish with exquisite depth