News By Tag
News By Location
New Patent Application for Methane Control Using Essential Plant Oils
Provectus Environmental Products, Inc. (http://www.provectusenvironmental.com/)
• Provect-CH4® Methanogen Inhibitor and ERD/ISCR Supplement (http://www.provectusenvironmental.com/
• Provect-IR® Solid, Antimethanogenic ISCR Reagent (http://www.provectusenvironmental.com/
• Provect-IRM® Solid Antimethanogenic ISCR Reagent / Metal Stabilization Reagent: The Provect-IR technology core makes this a more effective means of metal immobilization/
• ABC-CH4® Liquid Antimethanogenic ISCR Reagent (http://www.provectusenvironmental.com/
• AquaGate-CH4™Composite, Antimethanogenic Reactive Capping Technology:Developed in collaboration with AquaBlok, LTD (Swanton, OH USA) subaqueous caps can be constructed more effectively by minimizing gas ebullition and heavy metal (mercury) methylation.
• EZVI-CH4™ Antimethanogenic DNAPL Treatment (http://www.provectusenvironmental.com/
"Regulations and guidelines recently published by the US EPA (Read Here) and various State agencies have concluded the debate as to whether or not methane production as a function of ERD or conventional ISCR treatment has relevance to our industry", stated Dr. Jim Mueller, President at Provectus. "Practitioners who have implemented our technologies know first-hand that they performed as described (i.e.,timely and effective remedial actions) and they avoided potential problems such as induced vapor migration, heavy metal (arsenic) mobilization and/or other issues thereby improving safety. In addition, the technology saved money by inhibiting the wasteful consumption of supplied hydrogen (i.e., fermentable substrates) in the production of methane. Having observed directly the negative consequences of unrestrained methanogenesis during my own career, I am confident that the true significance of this technology advancement will become increasingly apparent to responsible members of our professional community", stated Mueller.
Stay tuned for continued technology updates, case studies and client testimonials. Onward and upward!
Provectus Environmental Products, Inc.
Christopher Mullen - Director of Communications