International SAP Conference for Utilities 2016
By: T.A.Cook Conferences
SAP and T.A. Cook are delighted to invite you to the 2016 International SAP® Conference for Utilities, taking place on 11-13 April in The Hague, Netherlands.
With over 800 delegates from across the international utilities industry this will once again be a truly global conference for IT and business professionals.
There is a fantastic speaker line up this year, with customer case studies from Snohomish County PUD, SA Power Networks, Alliander, Farys, Yedas, E.ON, and Gelsenwasser, to name a few.
Conference highlights include:
• Keynotes from Franck Cohen, President SAP Europe, Middle East, and Africa, and Marie-José Nadeau, Chair of the World Energy Council and Gerd Leonhard, a leading futurist and author
• Breakout tracks including value of platform, digital customer innovation, Internet of Things, business transformation, and digitalized assets
• A vibrant exhibition of SAP partners, live demos, microforums, and roundtables, plus the opportunity to meet privately with our executive team and global solution experts
• Pre-conference workshops covering diverse themes and solution areas
• Other co-located sessions with the International SAP Conference for Oil and Gas, including a joint track covering a range of line-of-business themes
This conference will address unique business requirements of the utilities industry, and will be packed with opportunities to hear visionary keynotes, learn from peers via real life case studies, discover SAP’s utility industry solution strategy, and network with the global industry.
For more information and to register, please visit the conference web site.