News By Tag
News By Place
Large study finds: The higher the CEO pay the poorer the corporate performance
Worker owned & self-directed businesses have superior performance, greatly reduced economic disparities, and increased worker life satisfaction. They can perform most U.S. economic activity. The New Enlightenment details the 20 year transition period
Most of our citizens are hired labors in corporations dominated by an economic elite in a system creating massive inequality in income and wealth. Political domination and corruption by this small economic elite is a reality and a developing trend that cannot continue if the country is to survive.
The book The New Enlightenment details systems to transform the economic system to one where most economic activity will be performed by worker owned and controlled businesses at the end of the designed 20 year transition period. Loans, grants, tax benefits and subsidies within several detailed programs will accomplish this.
Some other transformations detailed in The New Enlightenment—the needed new, peaceful revolution’s foundation:
· Eliminate the dominating importance of money in our political system, largely through broadcast station candidate free airtime requirement systems. Historic levels of democratic functioning will result.
· Lift tens of millions of poverty-plagued Americans to a standard of living that now exists in the middle class; substantially improve the standard of living of tens of millions more, through an expanded EITC and other policies.
· End Unemployment.
· Create a new media culture more responsive and accountable to the majority through worker ownership and control of most media corporations.
· Eliminate tuition for two and four year public colleges.
· Increase GDP and create a $500 billion surplus
· Create other beneficial, transformative societal impacts.
Media Contact: Robert Bivona firstname.lastname@example.org
Review copies, interviews available More Information, Order: http://www.newenlightenment.us
The New Enlightenment 460 pages Economics, Politics $18.95 ISBN 9780996706704
Book Release date: 2/20/16 Now Is the Time for The New Enlightenment Join us
New Enlightenment Citizen's Union, Robert Bivona