New Pharmaceutical Microbiology Book Issued
Pharmaceutical Microbiology: Essentials for Quality Assurance and Quality Control - new book issued.
The book provides an overview of the function of the pharmaceutical microbiologist and what they need to know, from regulatory filing and GMP, to laboratory design and management, and compendia tests and risk assessment tools and techniques. These key aspects are discussed through a series of dedicated chapters, with topics covering auditing, validation, data analysis, bioburden, toxins, microbial identification, culture media, and contamination control.
• Contains the applications of pharmaceutical microbiology in sterile and non-sterile products
• Presents the practical aspects of pharmaceutical microbiology testing
• Provides contamination control risks and remediation strategies, along with rapid microbiological methods
• Includes bioburden, endotoxin, and specific microbial risks
• Highlights relevant case studies and risk assessment scenarios
The book is available from Amazon or direct from the publisher Elsevier: http://store.elsevier.com/