News By Tag
News By Location
Target Auction Company to Auction Orange Beach, AL Luxury Waterfront Home
By: Target Auction Company
Located at 29416 Canal Road, the main waterfront home and waterfront guest house sit on approximately 5 acres and include the following features:
• Antique cast iron gates at main entrance and service entrance are from a Buffalo, New York estate
• Antique light fixtures at gate from Audbon Park, New Orleans, circa 1920
• Brick and iron fence along street and along the east side of the property
• 30 antique lamp posts and fixtures from New York City circa 1900 line the drive, all have been rewired and restored
• 15 foot wide, 1,300 foot long hand laid brick driveway, bricks salvaged from Bryce Hospital in Tuscaloosa, Alabama date between 1882 and 1907
• Over 20,000 square feet of bricked areas throughout the property including the driveway and patios
• Two wells supply water for the elaborate sprinkler system as well as the beautiful 90 foot long waterfall cascading
• down a 20 foot drop at the back of the property
• The main house, guest house and garage apartment are on separate power and water systems. All have city water and sewer.
• The grounds feature many types of trees and plantings, including a citrus grove, planted around the existing oaks, magnolias and hickories.
• Formal gardens front the Mediterranean Villa style main house and include brick walks, a beautiful fountain and meditation area.
• Lush tropical foliage surrounds the bay-front infinity pool and terraces providing a private oasis on the water.
"We are excited to be back in the Alabama Gulf Coast area", says Target's President Dewey Jacobs. "These sellers, like most that we work with, are not distressed but are simply downsizing and trying to close a certain chapter of their life allowing them to move on", added Jacobs.
Target Auction Company has been specializing in high-end properties like this since 1983. For more information, please visit www.targetauction.com