Discounted Bulk iPad Repair for Schools and Corporations
There is an increasing number of situations, both in America’s schools, and in corporations around the country, where broken iPads stack up because repair solutions with the device’s manufacturer are non existent and or outrageously priced.
By: We Fix iPads
We receive countless requests for volume (bulk) iPad repairs from schools, school districts, technology coordinators and corporations with large iPad installations. We can handle your needs! We can do up to 35 iPad repairs within 24 hours.
We only use OEM Glass (digitizers)
Getting started is easy!
1. Go to http://www.wefixipads.com/
2. Prepare for shipment by including or removing the passcode and by backing up your data. We are not responsible for data loss. See Terms & Conditions.
3. Ship the devices to WEBSCOUTS, our parent company. The shipping address will be provided once the form has been filled out.
4. We fix the devices the same day they arrive, and if a repair is more than our flat rate of $79, we will send a quote before performing any work.
5. Once repaired, we will send an online invoice that can be paid with Credit Card or P-Card. If you have a Purchase Order, please contact us to set us up as a vendor. On each invoice the serial number of the repaired device will be logged for future reference.
6. We generally ship the devices back to you within 24 hours of receiving them. Return shipping is free and we use USPS Priority Mail with signature tracking.
We offer a 90-day warranty and can handle up to 35 repairs per day. We have been fixing iPads and other devices for schools and corporations since the first iPad came out. We also can repair iPhones, Google Chromebooks and Apple MacBooks.