News By Tag
News By Place
CII Young India event at IPER Bhopal
By: IPER Bhopal
The vision of Yi is to energize the students and use their energy in the right direction. This session was organized by the team of Yi Yuva – Mr. Navniit Chatwal, Ms. Prakriti Jain, Mr. Prashant Gupta, Mr. Rakesh Sukhramani & Ms. Kanchan Yadav.
The structure of Yuva has quite fascinating terms like Chaupal, Sarpanch, Upsarpanch, Chaupal Coordinator, Chaupal Member and Chaupal Chair, that refer to the following -
· Yi Yuva Chaupal :- Institutes/ Colleges
· Yi Yuva Chaupal Member :- All students who sign up with Yi
· Yi Yuva Sarpanch & Upsarpanch :- students who lead the Chaupal
· Yi Yuva Chaupal Member :- A member in the Yuva group responsible for the Yuva Chaupal
· Yuva Chaupal Coordinator:
Finally, the discussion was held on “Internal Leadership”. Ms. Kanchan, Chair – Yuva informed that a ‘Global Entrepreneurship Week’ & ‘National Volunteering Week’ would be organized in second week of January, 2016.
Yuva also have some EXTERNAL MODULES and per year around 4 sessions will be conducted.
1. Talking Head Series
2. Civic Quotient Project
3. Field Visits
4. Ethics & Leadership Workshop
5. Leadership Camp
7. BOD (Blue Ocean Dialogue)
At the end of this session, Prof. Mahesh Soni extended vote of thanks to the Yuva team.
To know more about the IPER events, visit- http://www.iper.ac.in