SmallCapReview Initiates Coverage of SciClone Pharmaceuticals (SCLN)
SmallCapReview.com, A leading site for news and information on small caps, penny stocks and microcaps is adding SciClone Pharmaceuticals (SCLN) to its list of stocks “On the Radar”.
SciClone’s proprietary lead product, ZADAXIN (thymalfasin)
The Company has successfully in-licensed and commercialized products with the potential to become future market leaders and to drive the Company's long-term growth, including DC Bead, a novel treatment for liver cancer. Through its promotion business with pharmaceutical partners, SciClone also markets multiple branded products in China which are therapeutically differentiated.
SCLN Investor Highlights
• SciClone’s proprietary lead product, ZADAXIN (thymalfasin)
• SciClone reported 2015 3Q revenues of $42.9 million, compared to $34.3 million for the same period in 2014.
• SciClone reported 3Q 2015 GAAP diluted earnings per share of $0.23, compared to $0.15 for the same period in 2014.
• In the third quarter of 2015, SciClone initiated sales for DC Bead, for the embolization of malignant hypervascularized tumors, such as hepatocellular carcinoma.
• The Company is raising its full-year non-GAAP EPS guidance to between $0.93 and $0.97, up from its original guidance of between $0.73 and $0.77.
To learn more about SCLN visit http://www.smallcapreview.com/
Features available at SmallCapReview.com include in-depth profiles of select Small-Cap/Penny Stocks as well as the most comprehensive and up to date news available on the small-cap market.
No investor should assume that reliance on the views, opinions or recommendations contained herein will produce profitable results. Nothing within our site should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. The companies we profile may lack an active trading market for their securities, investing in such securities is highly speculative and carries a high degree of risk. SmallCapReview.com has not been compensated by any of the above mentioned companies.
Copyright SmallCapReview. SmallCapReview.com is a leading site for news on small-caps, penny stocks and microcaps. SmallCapReview has built a loyal opt-in following for their investor products by providing a newsletter at no cost, sent to subscribers, highlighting select stocks in play, to register visit http://www.smallcapreview.com.