Milwaukee Area Writes Inspirational Notes of Love on New Homes for Two Wounded U.S. Army Veterans
U.S. Army Spc Robert “Bo” Kitelinger and Sgt Drew Wroblewski to walk-thru framing of homes which reveal community support
By: Operation Finally Home Wisconsin
The Operation FINALLY HOME team in Wisconsin surprised the Kitelinger family at a Milwaukee Bucks game on October 30th. In August, U.S. Army Sgt. Drew Wroblewski and his wife were surprise at the Wisconsin State Fair. The Notes of Love Reveal will be the first major event in which both recipients will be at their respective future homes.
WHEN: Friday, November 13, 2015 | Community and Supporters Invited to Write Notes
12:00 NOON – 4:00 p.m.
Media welcome at anytime between 12-4
Saturday, November 14, 2015 | Family Reveal of Community Outreach
10:00 a.m. – Family arrives
Media invited to arrive at 9:45 p.m. for family reveal
WHERE: Cranberry Creek subdivision
16415 & 16421 Marshland Drive
Jackson, WI 53037
· U.S. Army Specialist Robert “Bo” Kitelinger deployed to Kuwait, Iraq and Afghanistan. His primary injuries occurred while attempting to secure an area during a routine mission for an improvised explosive device which went off and knocked Kitelinger unconscious. Kitelinger received numerous awards during his 10 years of commendable service, including a Purple Heart. He now attends Marquette University and currently lives in New Berlin with his wife, Kimberly, and their children, Aaron, Julianna and Elizabeth.
· U.S. Army Sgt Drew Wroblewskideployed to Iraq in 2005. While in the gunner position providing rear security during a combat patrol, his vehicle came around a corner and suddenly was engulfed in flames from a shaped charge explosion. As a result of this incident, as well as encountering hundreds of IEDs and countless high stress situations while fighting the war, Wroblewski suffers from migraines and Tinnitus, Cranial Nerve Impingement and more. He medically retired from the Army in 2008, with a number of accolades, including a Purple Heart, Army Commendation Medal, Army Good Conduct Medal, and many more. In May 2013, Wroblewski graduated from the University of Wisconsin–Stevens Point.
· Representatives from Operation FINALLY HOME
· Representatives from Belman Homes
· Representatives from Tim O’Brien Homes
· Representatives from Neumann Companies
· Representatives from Structural Building Components Association
WHY: To honor an American hero.
About Operation FINALLY HOME
Operation FINALLY HOME was established in 2005 as a nonpartisan/
About Belman Homes
Belman Homes vision is “Creating the ultimate building experience, one customer at a time.”® Lead by industry leader and second-generation homebuilder, David Belman, their commitment to this vision has led them to win major North American Awards for “Best Young Entrepreneur”
About Tim O’Brien Homes
Tim O'Brien Homes is a semi-custom single family home builder in the Milwaukee and Madison Wisconsin areas and the leader in energy efficiency, innovative designs, green building practices, and renewable technologies. All homes are 3rd party tested and certified surpassing the State's energy- efficiency and green strict guidelines. Now, all homes are backed by 5-Year Energy Guarantee. For more information, contact Tim O’Brien homes at 262-542-5750 or visit TimOBrienHomes.com (http://www.timobrienhomes.com/)
About Neumann Companies
From land acquisition through completed community, Neumann Land Development (http://www.neumannland.com/)
About Structural Building Components Association
Established in 1983, SBCA (http://www.sbcindustry.com/)