News By Tag
News By Location
ExploreTraveler Travel Books by John Gentry
San Diego, California, United States - October 2015- “John Gentry" is proud to offer “ExploreTraveler Travel Books" project on indiegogo
By: ExploreTraveler Travel Books
Join us in making our travel book series a success, and help us to our goal.
As a family traveling and living around the world for over twenty years it is our passion to educate people on the societal positives of international travel.
● Being versed in world politics.
● Understanding what your home countries actions mean internationally.
● Bringing this understanding back home, and educating others.
People sometimes think they cannot make a difference but with each other, hard work, and creativity we say “Yes You Can!”
What We Need & What You Get
We need funds for book publication and editing.
● The total funds needed is $5000.00 for the book publisher.
● We will give you a signed copy of our book by the whole team.
● Any funds still needed will be funded by our family so the publication still moves forward.
Allot of our researchers are from small villages and we have been paying them to gather information for us. This allows them to have some basic employment where very little exists.
● By helping us you help us help poor villagers, and help educate people on the need of traveling abroad.
● We have been very successful with our travel blog ExploreTraveler.com
● We would love to have you involved in our travel book project via our social media, and to get feedback on the book, and photographs.
With Just 44 days left in this campaign, your support is urgently needed! Please look at all the rewards they have for those who make a contribution. Please consider getting involved, at whatever level you can, and help “ExploreTraveler Travel Books" get funded!
We need your help:
If you can't afford to donate, don't worry - there are plenty of other ways you can help. Please take some time to share our campaign across your social networks and encourage your friends and family to donate.
For more information, contact us on: exploretraveler@