News By Tag
News By Place
Kohl's Features New $5 Books and Plush Toys for the Holidays to Benefit Children's Hospital
The Holiday 2015 Kohl's Cares cause merchandise is available for $5 each, now through December 24, 2015.
The Holiday 2015 Kohl's Cares cause merchandise is available for $5 each, now through December 24, 2015, at Kohl's stores and online. Kohl's will donate 100 percent of the net profit from local stores to East Tennessee Children's Hospital for use in the Kohl's Helmet Safety program.
The Kohl's Holiday collection includes the following merchandise:
• On the Night You Were Born book
• You're Here for a Reason book
• Wherever You Are My Love Will Find You book
• I'd Know You Anywhere, My Love book
• Polar Bear plush
• Panda Bear plush
• Giraffe plush
• Elephant plush
• Color Me Christmas! cards set
• 2016 Nancy Tillman calendar
• Holiday Delights! cookbook
• Blake Shelton Christmas CD
Over the past fifteen years, Kohl's Cares has given more than $1.2 million to support injury prevention in our community. Our outreach initiative provides a helmet safety program and bicycle and other safety helmets to local school children.
For more information about the Kohl's Helmet Safety program, please visit https://www.etch.com/