News By Tag
News By Location
The PEAK TV Season 7 Premieres This Sunday!
The new season of The PEAK TV begins Sunday, September 27, 6:30 PM on WFMZ-Channel 69
• St. Luke's is committed to healthy lifestyles; by implementing their very own organic farm, they have taken the initiative a step further! Learn more about how the St. Luke’s | Rodale Institute Organic Farm at Anderson campus is raising awareness about healthy eating and healthy food choices through education and distribution of its own organic goods.
• The conservation of animal life has become a vital mission around the world. The Lehigh Valley Zoo makes conservation education a part of the fun experience offered to all guests! Join host Mike Mittman as he tours the zoo and learns more about its efforts to save our animals!
• Every year, United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley brings together countless volunteers for one remarkable day to fulfill needs in our community. The annual gathering changes the lives of those in need, those who help, and marks the official kickoff of the Annual Campaign. Lafayette Ambassador Bank President and CEO, Gerry Nau, joins us in studio to discuss his role as Campaign Chair and the impact Day of Caring makes each year.
Coordinating producer, Emily Paulin, hosts two new features added to the show this season. Volunteer Spotlight introduces viewers to individuals and families who are making a real difference in our community; PEAK on the Street brings Emily to fun locations around the area asking people for answers to “tough” questions like – “what's your favorite zoo animal?” and “how many stories are in the PPL Building?”
The PEAK TV, which began airing in September 2012, is a 2013 and 2015 Mid-Atlantic Emmy® winner and a 2014 Mid-Atlantic Emmy® nominee. “We are really looking forward to the premiere of our seventh season,” says Ashley Russo, Executive Producer and host of the show. “It is important to continue telling stories that can make a real difference in the lives of our viewers.”
Upcoming feature stories from Season 7 include:
• St. Luke’s "Impact on Education"
• Food Truck Craze featuring Bob-B-Que Sliders and Sides Truck
• Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce Women’s Business Council's Mentor Program
• Boys & Girls Club of Allentown
• Food Access with United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley
The PEAK TV premieres this Sunday, September 27th at 6:30pm on WFMZ TV – Channel 69 (Service Electric HD Channel 8 & 508, RCN Channel 7 & 1007).
About The PEAK TV
Emmy® winning PEAK TV is a thirty-minute television program focusing on health, wellness, lifestyle and community in the Lehigh Valley. Hosted by Ashley Russo and Mike Mittman, The PEAK TV features stories that educate and inspire viewers to be healthy and get involved! Since its first episode in 2012, The PEAK TV has earned nominations each year, and in 2013 was awarded a Mid-Atlantic Emmy® in the Human Interest Program Feature for “Laughing at My Nightmare” featuring Shane Burcaw. The Show was most recently awarded a second Mid-Atlantic Emmy® in the Health/Science/
About ASR Media Productions
ASR Media Productions, creators of meaningful media such as Emmy® award winning The PEAK TV, Lehigh Valley’s premier lifestyle program airing locally on WFMZ - Channel 69 and nationally on DrTV. Other productions include Roey’s Paintbox – Art is for Everyone, Fireflies Yoga for Kids, and Science Time, all airing on PBS39. ASR Media Productions specializes in video and television production services, creative direction and writing, documentary story telling, commercial concept and development, event recaps, and media training as well as marketing and social media placement that complement and enhance a company’s existing efforts. ASR Media assists in the development of effective strategies for creating relationships between businesses and their key audiences. Each customized project is designed to meet our client’s immediate and long-term goals. www.asrmediaproductions.com
Page Updated Last on: Sep 25, 2015