News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
PhRMA Analytical Tools to Move From Targeting to Managing
Using math and science to solve healthcare problem. Make risk sharing less of a risk.
The benefits of Analytical Expertise are now at your fingertips and just a “click away” to:
- Utilize data to manage its drug use
- Provide surveillance for use and concerns and substantiate outcomes
- Identification of compliant/non-
- Utilizing ProData Analytics ---PhRMA moves from “targeting to managing” populations
- Provides extensive and exhaustive desktop and mobile analytics
Key Analytical Features Include, but are not limited to:
- Medical, Pharmacy and Laboratory Data Integrated for Meaningful Analyses
- Outcomes which allow deep dives into “What If” scenarios for forecasting
- Analytical tools to support risk sharing agreements
- Create a “Value-Add” to provide to Clients
- Answer questions directed to targeting leads and manage clients
For more information visit http://www.propharmaconsultants.com/
ProData Analytics provides tangible “value-add”
Please contact Craig Stern, PharmD, MBA, President today to discuss how this can work for you at (888)701-5438 or visit http://www.propharmaconsultants.com
About Pro Pharma Pharmaceutical Consultants, Inc.
PRO PHARMAis a multi-service, woman owned, privately held consulting firm offering a vast portfolio of services to public and private entities including self-insured employers, Taft Hartley Trusts and unions, public employers, for-profit hospitals and integrated health networks, health care insurance companies, worker's compensation insurers, small-to-medium sized HMO's, and physician groups.
As a primary service to plan sponsors for achieving below trend results, PRO PHARMA provides an integrated program of administrative process improvements, clinical quality oversight, and provider/member education.
Pro Pharma’s Consulting services are grounded in the use of data and the communication of that information to define benefit trends, drivers and other analytical indicators. PRO PHARMA markets Comprehensive Specialty Analyses™, JCode Calculator™, Invoice Screening ™, Pro Pharma Suite of Tools™, Rx MAC List™, Quality Management Program™, Treatment Calendar™, and Biotech Modeling™. The Pro Pharma directly markets its products in the U.S. and collaborates with partners to reach international markets.
Dr Craig Stern, President