News By Tag
News By Location
360-degree Virtual Tours comes to New Zealand with Google Business View
Mint Design proudly announces Google Business View has come to New Zealand.
Google Business View offers businesses the opportunity to show potential customers inside their operation with a high-quality, panoramic 360-degree virtual tour. Business View will help maximize visibility and take local business to the next level. Customers will be able to navigate around a business and get the feel of place before they make a decision to engage. Business View’s virtual tour will give customers a better sense of the layout, décor and ambience. It will help them to build a rapport with a local business.
Just imagine the potential – Bed and breakfast customers can view the rooms before making a booking, retail customers can view the size of the range before ducking in to shop, or restaurant patrons can view the size of private function rooms and facilities prior to making a reservation. Google Business View offers another way for businesses to be transparent, honest and authentic with their potential customers in order to build trust and loyalty. Customers will feel more informed and therefore more comfortable in their decision-making process – so it’s a win-win situation.
‘We thought it would be amazing for NZ businesses, a way to show off their offerings and to sell their brands better. Street View has been very successful and since Business View is part of Google we know this is going to help many businesses with showing their space off to bring more people in.’- Shayne Moore, Owner of Mint Design.Benefits of Google Business View
· Business View photos can be embedded on a business’ website with simple HTML or Google Maps API
· Business view is simple, fast and affordable
· The virtual tour can be published on Google Maps, Google Search and Google+ pages
· A Google certified Trusted Agency will complete premium quality photo shoots around businesses’ schedules to minimise business interruption
· Photo shoot results can be live on Google in a matter of a few weeks in order to start achieving real results
How it works
· Contact a Google certified Trusted Agency
· Schedule a time for your photo shoot
· Relax – now your photographer takes care of the rest
· Check out your virtual tour online
Mint Design is one of only two Google Certified Trusted Agencies in New Zealand and are available to travel to help businesses to achieve more with Business View.
Mint Design: www.mintdesign.co.nz