AkzoNobel, Intel, Philips and others to speak at Competition Compliance in CEE conference in Prague
GCM Parker to host a two-day senior executive conference in Prague, Czech Republic: "Antitrust and Competition Compliance in CEE" on the 3rd and 4th of December 2015.
By: GCM Parker
As the actions taken by the competition regulatory bodies continue to rise and change, it is increasingly imperative that compliance officers and in-house legal counsel effectively guard companies from costly breaches of compliance. International trends toward stricter competition policy and enforcement demands corporate compliance programs operating in top notch condition with constant maintenance to adjust to the developing range of global regulations.
More than 80% of antitrust and competition decisions being handled by national competition authorities and courts. The regional differentials within the CEEregion from how investigations are initiated to how they conducted and ultimately dealt with are crucial for multinational enterprises.
The conference will feature presentations from expert speakers and leading industry experts. Some key highlights of the event include:
- Address from DG Competition of the European Commission
- A look at remedies when dealing with the European Commission
- Understanding the perspective of the Regulators and how to work together
- How to implement a cost effective Competition compliance program in Central & Eastern Europe
- Preparing for and Surviving a Dawn Raid
- Best Practices in Antitrust Risk Assessment
- Updates on Private Enforcement and the Damages Directive
- Safely navigating Information Exchanges
- Latest developments in merger control
- Leniency programs in the CEE region
For more information about this conference please contact:
Phone: +44 203 286 4071
GCM Parker is a promoter of International forums for senior executives seeking new insights into strategic business issues. These meetings include International conferences, management events, Summits and Conventions worldwide.