News By Tag
News By Location
Pre-orders available for new book on healing Autoimmune and Lyme Disease
Katina Makris, CCH, CIH, tackles the healing process from autoimmune illness and Lyme disease in her new book to be released August 18, 2015. And she asks - Is your autoimmune illness really Lyme disease?
By: MoonGlow PR
The cases of autoimmune related illnesses are staggering:
· There are 50 million Americans who have been diagnosed with Autoimmune disease and 250 million cases worldwide.
· CDC acknowledges 300,000 new Lyme cases annually with only 10% of those cases being properly diagnosed.
· Germany has been recording 900,000 new Lyme cases annually.
· There are about 200 cases of MS (Multiple Sclerosis) diagnosed in the U.S. each week.
· Fibromyalgia affects as many as 5 million Americans.
· The Lupus Foundation of America estimates that 1.5 million Americans have a form of Lupus.
· Chronic fatigue syndrome is estimated to affect 100,000 to 250,000 Americans.
In her new book, Katina explains the mechanisms at play with autoimmune illness while incorporating the vital tools of Integrative Medicine and lifestyle changes to help in the healing process. Autoimmune Illness and Lyme Disease Recover Guide is a manual and workbook, teaching readers how to ignite the mind-body-spirit healing pathway.
Autoimmune Illness and Lyme Disease Recover Guide is available at major booksellers across the U.S. and can be pre-ordered at Amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com/
Katina Makris is the author of “Out of the Woods”. She is a graduate of Duke University and The Stillpoint School of Integrative Life Healing. She has worked internationally in natural health care for 30 years, as a Classical Homeopath, Certified Intuitive Healer, speaker and teacher. http://www.KatinaMakris.com
Page Updated Last on: Aug 11, 2015