News By Tag
News By Place
Pedego Edwardsville Has Great Lures: Electric Bike Sales, Rentals and Tours!
Edwardsville Pedego store energized crowds with popular electric bikes at the recent Madison County Fair
Those who missed the fair can have even more fun with a visit to Pedego Edwardsville!
· Explore the Mississippi levee to Alton, Illinois, with its beautiful waterfront park and historic downtown area to explore. From there, continue on to Pier Marquette State Park along the first bike trail ever developed in Illinois;
· Ride across the historic Mississippi River to St. Louis and see the arch and city line as you’ve never seen it before;
· View glorious nature at Wood River along the Watershed Nature Trail;
· Get an up-close look at the beautiful Southern Illinois University Edwardsville via its campus trails;
· Go east to Staunton, Troy and beyond for views you can only see from a bike; and
· Go south to Collinsville, Granite City and points beyond.
Owned by Dave and Leslie Archer, Pedego Edwardsville opened last fall with excitement to share such an energizing recreational activity with the community. “Our goal since opening Pedego Edwardsville has been to introduce the pleasures and benefits of electric bikes,” said Dave. Interest was remarkably keen even through winter, and now that warm weather has arrived, they're ready to show everyone what these bikes can really do by offering amazing new tours and special riding events. “It's time to roll out the fun!” laughed Dave.
The couple, along with their son David “Archie” Archer, runs the store, which boasts a fleet of about 20 Pedego electric bikes, including colorful Pedego Comfort Cruisers, sleek City Commuters, flashy Interceptors, and the new, easily accessible Boomerang electric bike with its extra-low step-thru entry. Also available are helpful accessories, including a colorful array of super cool Nutcase helmets and chic Nantucket Wicker baskets. A specialized “bike boutique,” Pedego Edwardsville offers superb customer care and personalized product matching. “We make sure our customers find their perfect Pedego,” said Dave. “There are a lot of models to choose from, and we love it when they ride away on their dream bike with that ear-to-ear grin.”
About Pedego Edwardsville
Pedego® Edwardsville is the region's premier location offering sales and rentals of Pedego electric bikes as well as special events, group rides and customizable tours. Located at 503 St Louis Street, Edwardsville, Illinois 62025, they are close to a choice of these and more trails. Pedego Edwardsville is open Monday through Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and on Sundays by appointment. Please call (618) 791-1826 for more information or to arrange an appointment or free test ride. Like us on Facebook, where we post pictures and details about some of the fun rides we’ve been enjoying. Further information is also available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.