News By Tag
News By Location
PDF to Text v3.2 Released - Convert PDF to Plain Text File in batch, Supports Command Line Interface
PDF to Text is used to quickly convert PDF documents to plain text files in batch mode. It works without Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader, and has Command Line Interface (CLI), fast and accurate conversion ability, friendly GUI, small size.
By: TriSun Software Inc.
Now PDF to Text v3.2 is available, you can feel free to experience it.
Please refer the following links to know more detail:
Direct download URL
PDF to Text is used to quickly convert PDF documents to plain text files in batch mode. It works without Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader, and has Command Line Interface (CLI), fast and accurate conversion ability, friendly interface, small size.
+ Supports Command Line Interface (CLI).
+ Fast, accurate, small, and friendly interface.
+ Working without Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader.
+ Supports converting PDF documents to plain text files.
+ Retains the original text, format and layout (as much as possible) in the output text files.
+ Supports converting PDF to TXT in batch mode.
+ Converts all pages of a PDF into ONE plain text file.
+ Supports converting the PDF files that have some restrictions, such as
"Content Copying", "Saving as Text" are not allowed.
This version is a major update, the updates as below:
* Important: supports Command Line Interface (CLI).
* Important: supports multi-language.
* Important: fully supports native Portuguese (Brazil), 简体中文 and 繁體中文.
* Important: now the installer supports multi-language also, and let you choose when install. Even, PTT can directly use the language that selected during installing.
* Important: uses Golden Ratio for the main interface and its start position.
* Important: supports shortcut keys for all operations on the main interface.
* Important: this function cannot work: double-click an item to open the corresponding PDF file.
TriSun Software Inc.