News By Tag
News By Location
Syntheway releases Banjodoline Virtual Banjo and Mandolin VSTi Plug-in Software
Syntheway has announced the release of Banjodoline, a virtual Banjo and Mandolin sample based instrument, including a Banjolin, Octave Mandolin and Electric Mandolin fretted stringed instruments.
- Mode Selector to switch between fretted stringed instruments:
2.- Mandolin Tremolo (Tremolo Picking)
3.- Octave Mandolin
4.- Tremolo Octave Mandolin
7.- Electric Mandolin
- Multimode Filter. The use of values automatically computed by a multimode filter gives a wide range of interesting tones. Filter switch includes: LP (Low pass), HP (High pass), BP1 CSG (Band pass 1, constant skirt gain), BP2 C0PG (Band pass 2, constant 0db peak gain), Notch (Band-stop/Band-
- ADSR envelope generator. Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters and several modulation targets.
- Tremolo Section: Contains a LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) with modulation depth, frequency and offset. This creates a kind of a “trembling”
- Affordable price and user-friendly attitude are sure to attract many enthusiasts and musicians.
- Full MIDI Automation: Complete MIDI Continuous Controller. You can use this to automate parameter changes from a sequencer, or to control your synthesizers from an external MIDI control surface.
Syntheway Virtual Musical Instruments