News By Tag
News By Location
Ascensus to Host Annual Conference with Top Advisors
Plan On! conference will focus on practice management, retirement plan industry trends
By: Ascensus, Inc.
The exclusive, invitation-only event will be held July 27th through the 29th at the Broadmoor Resort in Colorado Springs, Colo., and will serve as a platform for educating advisors on new strategies for connecting with clients and better assisting employers and employees with their retirement plans. Members of Ascensus’ executive team, including Chief Executive Officer Bob Guillocheau, will be accompanied by recently announced featured speakers, including:
· Ron Insana, contributor to CNBC and MSNBC and host of “The Market Score Board Report”
· Victoria LaBalme, performing artist and communications specialist
· Scott West, head of Invesco Consulting
· Tom Kmak, CEO and co-founder of Fiduciary Benchmarks
· Todd Berghuis, senior vice president of ERISA Compliance at Ascensus, will moderate a panel on regulatory trends and legislative updates with Eugene Maloney, executive vice president and corporate counsel of Federated; Dan Notto, senior vice president and senior retirement plan counsel for AB; and Jason Roberts, founder and CEO of Pension Resource Institute, sponsored by Franklin Templeton.
Ascensus is the largest independent retirement and college savings services provider in the United States, helping over 6 million Americans save for the future. With more than 30 years of experience, the firm partners with financial institutions to offer tailored solutions that meet the needs of financial professionals, employers, and individuals. Ascensus specializes in recordkeeping, administrative, and program management services, supporting over 40,000 retirement plans and over 3 million 529 college savings accounts. It also administers more than 1.5 million IRAs and health savings accounts. For more information about Ascensus, visit www.ascensus.com.
View career opportunities at careers.ascensus.com or on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/