News By Tag
* Stone Floor Cleaning
* Tile Floor Cleaning
* Natural Stone Floor Cleaning
* Stone Floor Cleaner
* Tile Floor Cleaner
* More Tags...
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Tile & Stone Medic offer advice and tips about looking after your hard floors this Summer
Tile & Stone Medic have put together a few tips to help you get the most from your hard floor.
By: Tile and Stone Medic
Six tips for maintaining your hard floors
1) Always sweep up floors before wet mopping, any loose debris, crumbs and dirt should be picked up before you begin to mop. If you can loosen stubborn stains with a stiff brush so it easier to mop.
2) Before vacuuming, check the floor for things that may get stuck in the filter. Check under furniture for forgotten items. Always use the right attachment for your vacuum, Protect your hard floors with the soft edge nozzle so as not to scratch anything.
3) To reduce the risk of slip and fall accidents, place anti-slip backing under rugs.
4) A mat inside and outside your external doors will help prevent dirt trodden in through your home. A stiff bristle mat outside, and a softer fibre inside.
5) Use an elastic band to attach a micro fibre cloth to the opposite end of your mop. Use this to reach hard to get areas like in between kitchen appliances.
6) If you have found that day to day sweeping mopping is no longer enough to keep your floor looking at its best, give Tile & Stone Medic (http://www.tileandstonemedic.co.uk/
They have been helping people achieve beautiful floors once again without costing you the earth. They can help with Ceramic floors, Flagstone floors, Granite Floor, Limestone Floor, Marble Floor, Porcelain Floors, Quarry Tile Floor, Sandstone Floor, Slate Floors, Terracotta tile floor, Terrazzo Floor, Travertine, Victorian Tiles. Tile & Stone Medic’s nationwide coverage also means you can benefit from their services no matter where you live.
Give them a call today to see how your floor can be transformed this Sumer.
1 Kingsland Drive
Page Updated Last on: May 21, 2015