News By Tag
News By Location
New Programs for North America Members
The six programs are:
1. Standards 2015: With the ever changing telecommunications industry, this program will teach members the best practices and methods from all areas and regions.
2. New Age Assurance: This program encourages participation from the top managers, thought leaders, and innovators in the industry and brings them together to explain the redefining role of the assurance professional in the next generation carrier.
3. GRAPA Plus: GRAPA will be reorganized into six schools, which will include-Revenue Assurance, Fraud Management, Finance, Audit, and Controls, Commercialization (Marketing and New Product Development)
4. Free Webinars: GRAPA members, each month, can look forward to online events designed to educate, communicate, and collaborate with professionals from all corners of the globe.
5. Certification & Training: Members can look forward to seeing the launch of expanded programs for Revenue Assurance, Fraud and Finance professionals that include specialized programs for managers, advanced specialists, and an exciting new “apprentice”
6. Membership Drive: Re-establishes contacts with members by finding out what’s new and how GRAPA can better support them.
For more information, visit: North America Membership Services - 2015 (http://grapadev2.info/
GRAPA, the Global Revenue Assurance Professionals Association, is the world’s largest and most recognized organization dedicated to training and the certification and development of standards for the practice of telecommunications Revenue Assurance. Founded in 2007, GRAPA boasts over 8,000 members and has certified more than 1800 professionals in the areas of Telecoms Revenue Assurance, Telecoms Fraud Management, and Internal Audit/Finance.