News By Tag
News By Place
Fashion Designer Michael Porter Debuts New Sophisticated Edge Collection at NY Fashion Show
Michael Porter of EnervE Fashion mixes up Hip-Hop,Urban-Goth at the Spring Beauty and Style Affair - a NYC fashion benefit show with Roxx Magazines, produced by Herbert Fox and Julie Wilson/JT Designs, other designer includes Allen Kersten
The Sophisticated Edge collection of sexy womenswear features five stunning designs:
1. Midnight Diamond - Black embellished lace and faux leather full length, high neck dress embodies sophistication with a touch of sexiness in the sheer front and low back.
2. Victoria - Alluring black dress with a dramatic V neckline made from stretch jersey fabric to hug the curves of every woman.
3. Scarlet - Sexy red gorgeous flare dress demands attention with a very low plunging neckline and revealing sensuous curves.
4. Winter - Stunning and graceful, the white dress has a low V back with a satiny flow fabric--a design that embodies sophisticated edge.
5. Suspense - Black and silver sequined pants combines Urban Hip-Hop to create a sensually revealing top made with wide faux leather suspenders. This alluring design keeps one wanting more.
“The inspiration behind the five new pieces is Sophisticated Edge,” explains Michael Porter, EnervE’s designer and owner, “I wanted to tone down the provocative side for a moment and create some pieces that had some flowing sophistication with a hint of sexiness. These pieces are only the beginning, stay tuned.”
These bold blends of fabric and empowering sexual designs denotes Michael Porter’s creative expression of the confident female. Porter’
EnervE Fashion is inspired by the sensual, edgy and provocative side of fashion incorporating Urban, Goth, Rock & Roll, and Sophisticated Edge lifestyles into a couture collection for women. EnervE embraces hard, flamboyant colors and fabrics into designs that deliver an awe inspiring collection of gowns, blouses, jackets, dresses, suits and skirts. There is an element of surprise in all the designs. Constantly staying on the cutting edge of fashion, EnervE Fashion will continue to bring you fashion that will make you want more and more.
For more information about Enerve Fashion, visit http://www.enervefashion.com.
For more information about The Rooftop Hotel, visit http://www.empirehotelnyc.com/
About Michael Porter
Michael Porter, indie fashion designer in New York City, designs urban wear, wedding gowns and edgy Goth rock apparel for such notables as Grammy producer DJ Dirty Harry; Grammy, Grammy award winning singer Ludacris, Platinum Artist Juelz Santana, Radio Host Russ Parr, Model Alicia Ann Whitten, Radio Host Wendy Williams, and former NFL Player Steve McNair. Porter debuted his edgy couture collection in his first fashion show staged in 2010 with a full album performance by Grammy Singer “Miguel.” That event put Michael Porter's fashion line, CTCDesigns and Enerve, on the map. Michael Porter’s designs have been featured in Elegant Magazine, Revenge Magazine, Mafia Magazine, Examiner, Hidden Treasures with Tracy Demarco, Dangerous Lee Radio, Las Vegas Radio, and BillyBlunt.com will be featuring him in late May 2015.
About Enerve Fashion
Enerve, edgy couture collection, inspired by rock and roll with a little Goth includes his signature pieces of chains showing a lot of skin with fabric/material choices leaning toward leather cotton polyester and sequence patterned material. www.enervefashion.com/
About CTC Designs
CTC Designs showcased apparel at All Out Pinks that was featured on the Speed Channel, Fast Furious films and Hot Import Nights in NYC.
Page Updated Last on: May 17, 2015