Public Radio's Joe Bev Releases Version 1.0 of Free Smartphone App
Listen to 15 Different Waterlogg Productions Public Radio Shows on Your Android or iPhone FREE!
The app, which can be downloaded for free, allows listeners to access to more than 30 new free Waterlogg podcasts per month, as well as all archives episodes going back more than one year, plus access to hundreds of audio books and videos.
The Android version is at Waterlogg's site: http://waterlogg-
The iPhone version is at https://itunes.apple.com/
All 15 different programs are produced by veteran award-winning public radio producer/host Joe Bevilacqua.
(Airing weekly on public radio stations nationwide including Wisconsin Public Radio, Spokane Public Radio, and Pawling Public Radio:)
1. The Comedy-O-Rama Hour - a weekly improvised sitcom, performed by Joe Bevilacqua, Lorie Kellogg, Kenny Savoy and James Folly, and featuring celebrity guests including Shelley Berman, Lewis Black, Rick Overton, Judy Tenuta, Phil Proctor, David Ossman, Julie Newmar, Bob Camp, and Stuart Pankin.
2. The Jazz-O-Rama Hour - a weekly survey of classic 78 RPM and early LP jazz, curated by Joe Bevilacqua.
3. The Joe Bev Experience - a weekly anthology of documentaries, interviews and radio drama, produced and host by Joe Bevilacqua.
4. Cartoon Carnival - a weekly audio cartoon show, hosted by Joe Bevilacqua, featuring rare and classic audio, new stories and interviews with animation legends such as Daws Butler (Yogi Bear), Mel Blanc (Bugs Bunny) and June Foray (Rockey J. Squirrel).
5. The Joe Bev Audio Theater - a weekly hour of new and classic radio comedy and drama, produced and hosted by Joe Bevilacqua.
(Airing on the Radio Book Channel:)
6. The Joe Bev Sunday Edition - a weekly 52-minute, NPR newscast-ready, collection representing all of Joe Bevilacqua's other spoken word shows.
(Airing on the BearManor Radio Network:)
7. The Voice Actor Show - a monthly interview with a top voice actor, hosted by Joe Bevilacqua. Guest have included June Foray, Fred Frees, Joe Alaskey, and Bob Bergen.
8. Lorie's Book Nook - a monthly interview with authors who have books published by BearManor Media, hosted by Lorie Kellogg.
9. The J-OTR Show - a monthly hour-long "mash-up" of oldtime and NEWtime radio comedy and drama, produced and hosted by Joe Bevilacqua.
10 Fred Frees Favorites - a monthly sampling of audio book chapters from the Waterlogg Productions, Blackstone Audio and BearManor Audio titles, hosted by Fred Frees, the son of voice actor Paul Frees (Ludwig Von Drake).
11. Aroma Thyme Radio - a monthly hour of healthy eating and living tips hosted by Chef Marcus Guiliano, owner of Aroma Thyme Bistro in Ellenville, New York, produced by Joe Bevilacqua.
12. Audio Classics Archive - a monthly hour of old time radio shows, selected and hosted by Terry Salomonson, produced by Joe Bevilacqua.
13. Movies on the Radio - a monthly hour of audio versions of classic films, such as It Happened One Night and Ruggles of Red Gap, selected and hosed by Bryant Hendricks, produced by Joe Bevilacqua.
14. The Lost OTR Show - A monthly hour of a rare transcription discs of old time radio shows thought lost but now found, all not heard since their original broadcasts more than 60 years ago, produced and hosted by Joe Bevilacqua.
15 - The Mid-Atantic Nostalgia Convention Celebrity Interviews
A monthly hour of interviews with actors, writers and producers of classic TV, including Time Tunnel, The Brady Bunch and Gilligan's Island, recorded before a live audience at the yearly Mid-Atantic Nostalgia Convention, produced and hosted by Joe Bevilacqua, with interviews by Joel Blumberg and Q&A from the audience.
(In addition, reruns of the discontinued hour What's Cookin' with Chef Steve Mendoza are also available through the Waterlogg Productions podcast app.)
Under the umbrella title of "The Joe Bev Hour", these also programs air on WGTD, Wisconsin Public Radio, Spokane Public Radio, Sound Stages Radio, BearManor Radio, WHRO-Norfolk, VA, The 1920s Radio Network, Toon Radio, Pawling Public Radio, Radio New Zealand, Prairie Public, Moab Public Radio, KAZU, WNMU-FM, KREV, WMMT, KAWC, Red River Radio Network, Marfa Public Radio, KCUR, WEZU, WSNC, Troy Public Radio, WCMU Public Radio, WRPI, KUAT, KUHF, KVMR, WRFA, KSVR Studios: Skagit Valley Radio, WHRV, KVMR, WUCF, WFIU, KRPS, KUT, WLRN, WTIP, WNCU, KEOS, KRUA, New Hampshire Public Radio, KGOU, Delta College Public Radio, WPSU, Northeast Indiana Public Radio, KMXT, KUFM - Montana Public Radio, WEFT, Northern Community Radio - KAXE & KBXE, WRVO, WYSO, WMPG, WGUC, KRPS, WEKU, Oregon Public Broadcasting, WXXI, Yellowstone Public Radio, Robin Hood Radio/ WHDD AM 1020/FM 91.9-WLHV FM 88.1 /WGHQ AM 920, WHRV, WVAS, WDCB, WMUK, KCCK, WAMC, Here and Now, WGBH, KWIT, KDUR, WGUC, WJFF, WILL, WNPR, WCAI/WNAN, KTNA, WKSU, WKMS, AMU, KSTX (KPAC), KERA, WFCR, WUAL, KZYX, KCPW, Stan, Delmarva Public Radio, KRCB, WKNO, KSJD, KFSR, KUHF, KQED, Spokane Public Radio, WUIS, WEKU, WEPS, WNCU, WPSU, KUOW, KUHB, KTXK, Raven Radio, WQUB, WCOM, WMUB, KGLT, KDNK, KMXT, KSFR, WVPE, South Dakota Public Broadcasting - Radio, KSUT, KUVO, KDLG, KVNF, KUHB, Yellowstone Public Radio, WERU, KSRQ, WKSU, KRCB, GAUF, WUSM, WDNA, KUGS, WGCU, KFAI, WUTS, East Village Radio, KAOS, KBBI (check local listings).
More at: http://www.waterlogg.com and http://waterloggproductions.blogspot.com.
Lorie B. Kellogg